Sponsored

Great Customer Service

WisTex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I contacted Z Automotive about an order issue. They promptly and courteously responded - on a Sunday !!. Great customer service. I look forward with doing business with them again.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@WisTex

I gather you placed an order. Did you go with the Tazer JL or Tazer JL Lite?

Jschmadeke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I contacted Z Automotive about an order issue. They promptly and courteously responded - on a Sunday !!. Great customer service. I look forward with doing business with them again.
So by "great" customer service you mean 2-3 days before they get back with you? Im not sure why you have to text or email them for support. I placed my order with them and it took 2 weeks for the tazer to arrive. And when it did finally arrive, the damn thing didnt work. What a rip off! Even the instructions are poorly written. So far im not impressed....

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Jschmadeke

Well, I have been following every post / thread with the word ZAutomotive or Tazer JL, in it since March 2018 when the Tazer JL was released.

I do believe, YOU are the first one to post anything but praise ....

Lots of guys on the forum have a Tazer JL and again, nobody is spewing like you.

I'd say the majority of Tazer JL owner's on this forum are extremely pleased / impressed, with the programmer and ZAutomotive.

Normal time it takes to get a Tazer JL after ordering is 2-3 days.

I know ZAutomotive, fairly recently, had an issue with the post office screwing up deliveries even when they were addressed correctly. After that issue ZAutomotive started using Fedex.

Oh, as for directions... Geeeez, the Tazer JL is so simple to use. Not sure why you would need more detailed instructions. For those that need hand holding the forum offers all the hand holding one might need.

As far as ZAutomotive getting back to a user. I find them very quick to reply..

IF you were a person that did programming for a living, etc., you would know why you don't want to be answering the phone every 3 minutes... WHY, cause you are programming and it is best not to be interrupted when you are programming. With that said, contact with ZAutomotive is thru text, email and social media venues. IF you have an urgent issue, JOE, the owner more often then not, calls you up right away or emails you and addresses the issue.

In closing, you are a rare bird lets say, I'll leave it at that. I'll also say I know better then to take what you are saying to the bank so to speak.

Sponsored

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
I do try... and did have someone answering customer service calls to help with the “easy” questions like when will my order ship, what’s my tracking number, etc.
But in time he started missing emails and messages and some people wouldn’t get answered timely, and that’s not good. So he no longer works for Z Auto. Currently I’m handling all customer service myself. Around the clock. And working on software, yes... another nice update coming out probably next week as it’s finished but I’m doing a couple weeks of testing.

USPS did mess up quite often so now it’s fedex 2-day air standard.

I hope to change your mind about the Tazer JL and my commitment to my company and products! As you can see there is a following of happy customers and that’s what keeps me focused. I’m not a “Jeep guy” at heart, admittedly, as there’s nowhere to wheel on Long Island... my passion is modern muscle cars. But hacking the electronics on any car, I’m all over that :)

Jschmadeke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
@Jschmadeke

Well, I have been following every post / thread with the word ZAutomotive or Tazer JL, in it since March 2018 when the Tazer JL was released.

I do believe, YOU are the first one to post anything but praise ....

Lots of guys on the forum have a Tazer JL and again, nobody is spewing like you.

I'd say the majority of Tazer JL owner's on this forum are extremely pleased / impressed, with the programmer and ZAutomotive.

Normal time it takes to get a Tazer JL after ordering is 2-3 days.

I know ZAutomotive, fairly recently, had an issue with the post office screwing up deliveries even when they were addressed correctly. After that issue ZAutomotive started using Fedex.

Oh, as for directions... Geeeez, the Tazer JL is so simple to use. Not sure why you would need more detailed instructions. For those that need hand holding the forum offers all the hand holding one might need.

As far as ZAutomotive getting back to a user. I find them very quick to reply..

IF you were a person that did programming for a living, etc., you would know why you don't want to be answering the phone every 3 minutes... WHY, cause you are programming and it is best not to be interrupted when you are programming. With that said, contact with ZAutomotive is thru text, email and social media venues. IF you have an urgent issue, JOE, the owner more often then not, calls you up right away or emails you and addresses the issue.

In closing, you are a rare bird lets say, I'll leave it at that. I'll also say I know better then to take what you are saying to the bank so to speak.

Lol, you're pretty aggressive for someone who claims to NOT be affiliated with this company. In reading through other posts related to Tazer, I'm clearly not the first or only one to raise a concern. Either way, I dont have time to argue with you - although I'm almost certain you'll respond to this to tell everyone what swell individual you are.

But to update everyone on my dead on arrival unit, owner Joe reached out and showed me how to delete the preloaded software, reinstall the base software, and upgrade to the latest version. Thanks Joe, that meant alot. The unit now works great and it's an absolute must for a JL with a lift and/or bigger tires.

jcrame9

First Name
John Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
I had an issue with the Tazer mini and they sent me a replacement via fedex 2 day shipping before the original was even mailed back.
Really awesome to have some customer service like this who trust their customers. Super impressed by these guys
Sponsored