Sponsored

Great buying experience at Demontrond near Houston

ryno1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I just picked up my new JLU Rubicon last weekend and wanted to let the forum know that if you're in or near the Houston area, Neil Carpenter at Demontrond Jeep Conroe is the man. He quoted me a price over email right off the bat. After shopping around he was the lowest price by about $2,000. Some dealerships wouldn't even give a quote without seeing me in person. Neil was confident his price would be the lowest and he was right. Process was quick and easy with a few emails and text messages.

20210320_164623.jpg

20210320_164809.jpg
Sponsored

wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2018 JLUR
Neil has help we with three jeep orders over the last three years. Easy to work with and is very straight forward, no surprises on any of my jeeps. Highly recommend Neil!

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
It’s good to hear that there are terrific folks at dealerships and dealerships with good sales experiences.

now, that said, take those two boys of yours and drive them around in that jeep until they squeal.

enjoy.

OP
OP
ryno1

ryno1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
It’s good to hear that there are terrific folks at dealerships and dealerships with good sales experiences.

now, that said, take those two boys of yours and drive them around in that jeep until they squeal.

enjoy.
Will do. They need some new memories in the new Jeep. The older one cried when I sold my old JK.
Sponsored