Sponsored

Gray (or Tan) Alien Sunshade on Granite Crystal Metallic

Concrete King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Does anybody have a gray Alien Sunshade on Granite Crystal Metallic? I'd like to see how it looks? Is it even close to looking nice?

Or maybe somebody has the tan sunshade on a Granite Crystal Metallic with tan interior! I know that's a long shot.

Thanks.
Sponsored

brynamic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
I have the tan w/ granite crystal metallic but I have a black interior. I also haven’t put it on yet so fingers crossed it looks good. If the weather is nice I plan to do it this weekend.

My first choice was gray separate front and back shades but I couldn’t pass up the price for the tan full length shade on Amazon.

brynamic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
I know I’m a day late and a dollar short but I finally put the shade on this morning. Unfortunately I put the hardtop on before remembering to snap pictures. @Concrete King, here are a couple pictures with the freedom panels removed.
Jeep Wrangler JL Gray (or Tan) Alien Sunshade on Granite Crystal Metallic 958D4825-E03E-44B5-9951-849917308782
Jeep Wrangler JL Gray (or Tan) Alien Sunshade on Granite Crystal Metallic FCE920C0-AC89-4C31-BDB7-54A2EF4197E4
Jeep Wrangler JL Gray (or Tan) Alien Sunshade on Granite Crystal Metallic 38486225-4F8D-4FCC-A914-FA5E8ADADCB4

Sponsored

Granite Willys

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Retired
I have a blue Spiderweb shade on mine, GCM willys I Like the contrast, can post photos if u want.

bipock

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
I've got a white one with tan interior and tan Alienshade if that will help. I so badly wanted a Graphite, but couldn't find one with the options I wanted. Never thought to ask about ordering.
Sponsored