• Total voters

Andrew05LJR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Honestly love both colors. I almost bought a CG when deciding to order a SG or buy one on the lot. You can't go wrong with either color. I chose SG for mine so thats what I voted.
Sponsored

KCC_703

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray MOAB
I was also on the fence over GCM and Sting-gray. Wife made the final decision on the Sting-gray... thought it was more unique.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
This is a tough decision. depends on light and if you get the matching roof/fenders.
Sting grey is free too.

tims94

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
I was "all in" for Sting Grey until the one afternoon, I was looking at it and thought it looked slightly green. I only see it that way in full sun. I decided on Crystal Granite and love it. But, its very similar to my wife's Magnetic Metallic Expedition. I guess I like that color

t744eoE6Rc2cx%ZHHQuDqA.jpg

xP+KSRlORnyA3KZ9VL2HeQ.jpg

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I was "all in" for Sting Grey until the one afternoon, I was looking at it and thought it looked slightly green. I only see it that way in full sun. I decided on Crystal Granite and love it. But, its very similar to my wife's Magnetic Metallic Expedition. I guess I like that color
I love both colors and decided on Crystal Granite at the very last minute. I love my choice but have SG envy at times. Sting Gray is kind of like a chameleon. It takes on a different hue depending on lighting and what it's next to.

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
I love both colors and decided on Crystal Granite at the very last minute. I love my choice but have SG envy at times. Sting Gray is kind of like a chameleon. It takes on a different hue depending on lighting and what it's next to.
I was going to get the Granite but last minute decided on the Sting Gray. You got to go with your gut.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I was going to get the Granite but last minute decided on the Sting Gray. You got to go with your gut.
Like your build. I would probably order a 2-door WILLYS in Sting Gray if I were to order another.

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
I will admit, it was between these 2 colors for me. I ended up with Sting Gray & I really like it. I like the flat paint & how it kind of catches the colors around it & how it looks in full sun. But, you can't go wrong with either. If you like the sparkle, then go with GCM, if you like the flat battleship, kind of absorb the colors around it, & no sparkle, then go SG.
:like:

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
Like both - went with sting gray because easier to repaint and match if damaged.

Sponsored