• Total voters

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
Was about to pull the trigger on a granite crystal and then saw a built up sting gray on the dealer lot with nice wheels.

I feel like stock the granite crystal looks better but with wheels the sting grey gets the edge.

I will keep it stock for a while but eventually do plan on adding wheels....I also think this will be a Jeep I keep forever so the decision is key...

I tried looking up a couple one and they are pretty close, my wife is tired of me asking her about this Jeep so I have to come to you guys lol
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
You cannot go wrong with either. I few months ago I was on the same fence. Could not make up my mind between the 2 colors. I finally decided on Granite at the last minute. The metallic flake looks great in the sun when clean. Granite is deeper due to the metallic. It is also a lot more common. No regrets but I catch myself looking at Sting Grays whenever I see one. There are a lot more Granites then Sting Grays so Sting Gray is more unique. Sting Gray will definitely be the rarer color in the future. I also think Sting Gray might look cleaner longer so you can probably go longer between washes. Saying all that, I would probably order Granite again but would have a serious case of Sting Gray envy.

Sponsored

OP
OP

trailchaser

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab
You cannot go wrong with either. I few months ago I was on the same fence. Could not make up my mind between the 2 colors. I finally decided on Granite at the last minute. The metallic flake looks great in the sun when clean. Granite is deeper due to the metallic. It is also a lot more common. No regrets but I catch myself looking at Sting Grays whenever I see one. There are a lot more Granites then Sting Grays so Sting Gray is more unique. Sting Gray will definitely be the rarer color in the future. I also think Sting Gray might look cleaner longer so you can probably go longer between washes. Saying all that, I would probably order Granite again but would have a serious case of Sting Gray envy.
I feel you, to me stock is granite grey. Wheels, sting gray...I thought i was ready smh lol

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
sting-gray because then you can buy the sting-ray badge because it’s badass as hell.

5E72034E-FF1D-4165-BFFD-7523AC34BB75.png
Thanks man!

And Sting Gray is a badass color!

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
GCM is one of the top selling colors next to white and black. The statistics are posted somewhere on here. I believe from 2018? Would be curious to see the updated results. GCM for the win!

C57937C8-A0E2-460C-A415-01CF2800CAE6.jpeg

E264EF51-571E-429B-8C6A-F6FA5C69CE76.jpeg

@Sting_Rubi

Any updated color stats by a chance? I am certain they have changed by now!
Sponsored

Last edited: