Sponsored

GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

0iiiiiii0

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 YJ (sold), 04 Land Rover Disco II (dead), 18 JLU Sport S (granite)
I know this isn't the Marketplace forum, but figured I'd gamble on getting roasted and post this here as well....

Anyone with painted GCM fender flares interested in selling them? I have a GCM Sport, and unfortunately color matched fenders aren't an option.
Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
I know this isn't the Marketplace forum, but figured I'd gamble on getting roasted and post this here as well....

Anyone with painted GCM fender flares interested in selling them? I have a GCM Sport, and unfortunately color matched fenders aren't an option.
LOL

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Finally jumped to the Granite Crystal club board from the "waiting forever for it to arrive" board...

Just picked it up from Jim Marsh Jeep in Vegas tonight -- made a nice father-son trip out of it and flew my 16 year old out to Vegas with me -- letting him play hooky from school tomorrow so we can enjoy the drive home to So. Cal. Next up - some new shoes and window tinting.

IMG_0265.jpg
Your son will always remember that!! Very cool man!

Sponsored

OCTony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Your son will always remember that!! Very cool man!
Totally agree - was a great opportunity I couldn't miss to surprise him -- and we will both have some great memories. Although the downside is he now has really positive memories associated with Vegas... so that could backfire in a few years when he is older and able to hit the tables. That will be a future lesson for me to impart on him...

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Totally agree - was a great opportunity I couldn't miss to surprise him -- and we will both have some great memories. Although the downside is he now has really positive memories associated with Vegas... so that could backfire in a few years when he is older and able to hit the tables. That will be a future lesson for me to impart on him...
HAHA I think he will be just fine man! Good job daddyO!

amckinney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Does anyone have the Fuel Assault wheels in here? Looking at a set and would love to see them on a Granite Crystal.

Sponsored

JLStorm

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Just looked through that thread (and realized I had before haha) and didn’t see any granite crystals in there running 33’s :(
Late in the game, but I am! :rock:

Here's my GCM Sport S upgraded with Rubi shocks and tires. Slowly adding other mods as I decide what I want. Love this color!
:jk:

20180929_123124.jpg

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Late in the game, but I am! :rock:

Here's my GCM Sport S upgraded with Rubi shocks and tires. Slowly adding other mods as I decide what I want. Love this color!
:jk:

20180929_123124.jpg
I ended up getting some 33’s haha love them! I’m doing the same thing, one thing at a time as it comes to me.

Yes this color literally goes with ANYTHING. It has to be the best (or most sold) gray variant they make. I’d like to see the statistics on that haha

Last edited:

raiken1

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S 2Dr
I’m not sure if I have seen it yet, so if anyone is wondering what the Mopar satin black grill on a granite crystal JL looks like. It’s not a huge contrast like it is on white or green, but I like it!

E1A2E33F-9DD4-4937-AED8-0E19F025C094.jpeg

kimmonia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Ford Explorer
More love for the granite crystal! Has been about 4 days and already got it muddy - then drove it through a rainstorm for a nice bath! Yeah so those KO2s sure do throw mud and rocks on the sides VERY well. First mod was bullet antenna from Ronin Factory. Will be getting some PPF added on next, already added door cup film. Will start planning bigger upgrades soon ...

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_13b9.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_13bd.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_139b.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_13be.jpg
Sponsored