www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
As he approaches his second birthday... seems like the snowy winter months in the garage yield the most visible/significant improvements. Last year it was lift/wheels/tires/LED A-pillar lights. This year after bumper/winch/front skid, added rear muffler skid, some Hyperlinks and the Sidewinder to replace the hook. He's ready for adventure as soon as snow clears up high, which will be a while given the winter we're having...
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club Year 2 Iteration

Have a Granite Crystal Edition decal set coming but not sure yet where I'll put it.

Sponsored

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
As he approaches his second birthday... seems like the snowy winter months in the garage yield the most visible/significant improvements. Last year it was lift/wheels/tires/LED A-pillar lights. This year after bumper/winch/front skid, added rear muffler skid, some Hyperlinks and the Sidewinder to replace the hook. He's ready for adventure as soon as snow clears up high, which will be a while given the winter we're having...
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club tempImage8Sy6Gq

Have a Granite Crystal Edition decal set coming but not sure yet where I'll put it.
I see a hood lock in the grill. Is it the Mopar or the Bolt?

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I see a hood lock in the grill. Is it the Mopar or the Bolt?
Mopar. Had it keyed to the switchblade. Love it - works like a champ.

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HR Manager
Mopar. Had it keyed to the switchblade. Love it - works like a champ.
The Bolt does the same thing. Unsure if I need to do it or not. Doesn’t seem to be an issue in North Alabama.

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The Bolt does the same thing. Unsure if I need to do it or not. Doesn’t seem to be an issue in North Alabama.
Curious... does the Bolt come with the new section of mesh for grill, with hole for lock? I just automatically went Mopar and didn't really explore Bolt... I know there's a price difference, but wonder if it's otherwise exactly the same? I've never had a vehicle before where you could open the hood without unlocking the doors first, and I didn't like the idea of leaving him parked at a trailhead potentially allowing someone engine access and causing problems. I rest easier having it - and the locking gas cap too.

Sponsored

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
HR Manager
Curious... does the Bolt come with the new section of mesh for grill, with hole for lock? I just automatically went Mopar and didn't really explore Bolt... I know there's a price difference, but wonder if it's otherwise exactly the same? I've never had a vehicle before where you could open the hood without unlocking the doors first, and I didn't like the idea of leaving him parked at a trailhead potentially allowing someone engine access and causing problems. I rest easier having it - and the locking gas cap too.
I think it does. I use there hitch locks and love them. I will probably go with the Bolt.

ColShrek

First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR owner to-be
Well.. I get to join this club too...

Awaiting delivery of a "new to me" 2018 Sahara JLU 3.6L 6spd w 74k miles as my new everyday driver.. Built my previous 2012 Sahara JKU (white) from stock so it's time to start over..

Wife's Yukon XL is almost a perfect color match..

20230331_183347.jpg

20230331_183406.jpg

Screenshot_20230401_171318_Autolist.jpg

Screenshot_20230401_171354_Autolist.jpg

20220520_180242.jpg