www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
Got my buddy back today after his big-boy shoes surgery. Went with all Mopar this round including rear tailgate reinforcement, oversize spare relocation and tail light relocation, the Mopar 2" lift (no Ala carte add-ons), and the yummy Mopar off-road wheels in their carbon satin finish (they play off the Granite Crystal so nicely). Tires are BFG KO2's in 315/70R17, RBL C-ply.

While he was there I also put on the 5" Mopar LED's on the A-pillar and wire them to Aux 1, and did the Fox 2.0 steering stabilizer. Walking around the outside he's like a completely different vehicle than before the lift. From the cockpit, though - he's my same pal. Had it all installed at local dealer and they did a great job and was a great experience. Super happy with how he turned out. Couldn't be happier. Gained an average of 6" all around between lift and tires. The top front drip edge is 72" on the nose.

I left the front fender close-out's. I know I'm in the minority but I like them. They say, "I'm a Sport and proud of it."

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club Mopar Wheels

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mady

First Name
Mehdi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU rubicon 2021
After driving Land Cruisers for a few years, I'm back to the Jeep. Happy to join the Granite Christal Club! :)

On delivery:

And now, after the first modifications:

Well done ! From where did you get the side steps !!! So beautiful 😍

Sponsored

Talex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi everyone, I'm sure this has been asked many times , but what's it like keeping the granite crystal clean? I just ordered a 392 in granite crystal but I'm having second thoughts because I get a lot of wind and dust in my area and I know keeping dark colors dust-free can be tough.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone, I'm sure this has been asked many times , but what's it like keeping the granite crystal clean? I just ordered a 392 in granite crystal but I'm having second thoughts because I get a lot of wind and dust in my area and I know keeping dark colors dust-free can be tough.
It’s not that bad, not like black….. But when this color is clean, it’s awesome…..worth the effort IMO………

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 90E90016-83E9-416D-9A13-6D4405F8E022

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
I don’t believe it’s any easier or more difficult to keep clean than any other color. What I do believe is whether it’s clean or dirty, it just looks fantastic.

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
I was going to reply same as Roky. Not black so not quite as bad and sure looks sweet when clean!