Sponsored

GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

tranvi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
After just over 10 weeks I'm able to share in this thread. My first Jeep! Just a Sport Altitude but I really like this color with the blacked out trim. I was so surprised how sweet it looked in person. After seeing all the modded out Jeeps while I was waiting I didn't think I was going to be as impressed with a stock Sport as I was. I'm not a rock crawler so will only be doing some simple mods. We had stopped at the local fish market on the way home from the dealership so had to take some pics with the sunset!

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club jeep1

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club jeep2

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club jeep3
Sponsored

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
After just over 10 weeks I'm able to share in this thread. My first Jeep! Just a Sport Altitude but I really like this color with the blacked out trim. I was so surprised how sweet it looked in person. After seeing all the modded out Jeeps while I was waiting I didn't think I was going to be as impressed with a stock Sport as I was. I'm not a rock crawler so will only be doing some simple mods. We had stopped at the local fish market on the way home from the dealership so had to take some pics with the sunset!
Nice pics. Sure wish I had a fish market I could stop at.

Sponsored

Sim1TheOne

First Name
Simone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392XR
Occupation
RN
This color just hits different.

030FF779-84BA-4868-85A3-BF98E7C082C5.jpeg

6C05B1F0-D4D2-457D-9031-E06B4D6E2BA3.jpeg

1F123E43-727A-47CF-9309-3ECF7C6FB372.jpeg
Still waiting on my Granite 392 to be delivered(hopefully in the next 2 weeks 😆)

But your 2 door…it looks like a mini one! The proportions are PERFECT.
I wish I could afford both :piggybank:

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
James, wondering what you have going on underneath? Looks like either Rubicon take-off suspension or a 2" lift? And 285/70's? Great pictures-looks like our San Juan's.

Sponsored

SilverBackJLCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2006 Jeep LJ
Delivered Thursday, finally picked it up yesterday. Just an amazing machine, couldn't be happier with the purchase. I originally wanted silver, but the color was d/c, so I ordered the granite crystal. I am so glad the silver wasn't available cause the granite crystal is such an awesome color on the jeep.

IMG_4847.jpeg

IMG_4848.jpeg

Stomper

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S
James, wondering what you have going on underneath? Looks like either Rubicon take-off suspension or a 2" lift? And 285/70's? Great pictures-looks like our San Juan's.
Then it was A Sport S on Rubicon take offs. Now I'm on a 2" lift soon to be 35"s with Dirty life and a lunchbox locker. going to Moab next spring. Also yes that was the San Juan's

thance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Commander, 2002 Liberty, Looking for JLURD

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club IMG_4848

Nice pics! Can you share some pics of the sport altitude interior as well? I have one on order and would like to see how it differs from the standard sport.
Sponsored