Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, I Traded my Ocean Blue Sahara for a Granite Crystal Sahara. I picked it up on Saturday. Sharing a pic.

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 40C3AE6C-6884-44FF-9959-71FAF88CF3E7
Welcome, glad you realized there really isn’t any other choice………:LOL:

Awickedbeast

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara Unlimited High Altitude
Occupation
Factory Mechanic
Welcome, glad you realized there really isn’t any other choice………:LOL:
Thank you.
I had a granite crystal 2014 JK Sport S years ago.
it’s always been my favorite color.

Sponsored

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
New to jeep community, just ordered a granite crystal sahra unlimited. Sky roof and all. I hope the price is worth all the hype!!

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link
Extra gas and water? Check

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 02F70E6F-41B5-4FAE-AA35-343DCFB5A371

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 02F70E6F-41B5-4FAE-AA35-343DCFB5A371
Just don't get them backwards! :lipssealed:

I looked at them for a couple weeks but decided against it since I didn't have the rack for installation, certainly wasn't drilling holes, and the tire racks were on back order. Also a bit worried about them surviving heat and cold, based on reviews, and my first trip was into the desert next to snow (go figure).

I went for the $40 standard red 5 gallon canister. At least it's "rubi", recommend, would fill up again:
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 51pzCmn9eYL._AC_SL1500_

nomographer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon ("Anaximander"), 94 YJ sold :(
Build Thread
Link

rottenlv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl jeep wranger rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 51pzCmn9eYL._AC_SL1500_

It’s the same Jeep, I swear….😎
What top is that? Nx or ultra? Any issues flapping or bad stuff. I had the ultra and it was problems after problems but I love the fastback look.

Sponsored

micahpop

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Seriously, why is that Jeep so cute? Did you compress the picture horizontally? Is it the vertical support making it look shorter? The carrier changing the width/height ratio? Bigger tires? :blush:
Haha, man's going for a tough, rugged look and here you go calling his rig cute... :LOL:

Love the 392/Mojave hood. Was that an easy swap?

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
What top is that? Nx or ultra? Any issues flapping or bad stuff. I had the ultra and it was problems after problems but I love the fastback look.
Bestop Trek top ultra……..I haven’t had any problems with it, in fact it’s been awesome. I wanted the fastback top, but I also wanted it to fold all the way down like the normal ragtop. So I waited for this to come out before I got one. Also I didn’t want zippers, this one uses a plastic retainer strip and a channel.

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 691934B6-D7E0-4B03-AF6E-61C68094B5C9

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Just don't get them backwards! :lipssealed:

I looked at them for a couple weeks but decided against it since I didn't have the rack for installation, certainly wasn't drilling holes, and the tire racks were on back order. Also a bit worried about them surviving heat and cold, based on reviews, and my first trip was into the desert next to snow (go figure).

I went for the $40 standard red 5 gallon canister. At least it's "rubi", recommend, would fill up again:
With this setup there is no drilling required. They attach to the rain gutters and then slide under the lip of the freedom top.

And I also heard that too, about them expanding and contracting.

I don’t plan on keeping them on in the winter since I don’t do winter camping, so they will just stay in the garage, empty.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Bestop Trek top ultra……..I haven’t had any problems with it, in fact it’s been awesome. I wanted the fastback top, but I also wanted it to fold all the way down like the normal ragtop. So I waited for this to come out before I got one. Also I didn’t want zippers, this one uses a plastic retainer strip and a channel.

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 691934B6-D7E0-4B03-AF6E-61C68094B5C9
Thanks for the quick review :like: !

Jeep looks fantastic!!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com