GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I looked at a ton of pictures in this thread when I was deciding on color. Glad I chose granite crystal metallic, and now itā€™s finally here.
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 949E8A9D-B307-4B65-822A-61E54277046B

-All stock, except tires. Added Nitto Trail Grapplers in 35x11.50R17
Same boat like you, mine ordered but no vin can change color. Do your regret the color when fun color parked near next to youšŸ˜™ seriously asking!!

Ben_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392 Granite Crystal
Same boat like you, mine ordered but no vin can change color. Do your regret the color when fun color parked near next to youšŸ˜™ seriously asking!!
I donā€™t regret it at all. Iā€™m a fan of dark silver vehicles though. I will say the Black and White 392s look pretty good too. Those would be my second and third choice if I were to do it again. I think the neutral colors go best with the bronze/gold accents.

Sponsored

Sam_Ca

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I donā€™t regret it at all. Iā€™m a fan of dark silver vehicles though. I will say the Black and White 392s look pretty good too. Those would be my second and third choice if I were to do it again. I think the neutral colors go best with the bronze/gold accents.
Thanks man ! I am sticking to granite. The firecracker is too red for my test. Canā€™t believe that they are not making ocean blue and silver billet anymore. (At least not for 2021 models).

Steve F

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, JKU
Did you try with the sway bar disconnect as well?
That is disconnected :) So that is as much stuff as it will take, I'm running a 2" spacer in the front and bumpstop to go with it, shocks are stock at the moment so will get more droop but this is 'stuffed'

And the back

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 20210619_112420

Sponsored

mineapr

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Not sure I ever posted pics of my Granite.

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 1F85C334-36E3-4383-8BDC-6D46257D5D49

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 1F85C334-36E3-4383-8BDC-6D46257D5D49
Nice stance. I am looking at upgrading to 37 inch KO2's with Fuel Beasts as well, and was also debating about mounting with white letters out because of the big smooth sidewall. I no longer have any concerns about that. This combo looks good with black side out. One question though... your wheels have more of a deep dish look than most other pics I have seen of the 17 inch Beasts, but I can't tell if it is just the camera angle. Are these the 17x9 -12 or 17x10 -18 version?