First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
I ordered Black, after 5 months of waiting this became available (I'm in Australia, takes forever to get one built and shipped here) so I jumped on it, someone else will get the black when it finally turns up. Pick it up on Wednesday and then the mods begin, have a room full of stuff to put on it ;)

20210326_091734.jpg

20210326_091730.jpg
I bet you forgot about the black already.....besides this is better in every way. Congrats. Safe.
Sponsored

JLRyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS

Sponsored

GregorioJL

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Adding a 2021 Rubicon with new factory half doors into the mix.

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club IMG_2046
Two doors don't get enough attention but I really like them. Is the top something you can remove by yourself? Removing a four door top is kind of a PITA.

JeepJazz

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 GC Summit
Two doors don't get enough attention but I really like them. Is the top something you can remove by yourself? Removing a four door top is kind of a PITA.
With my previous 2-door JK, it was a minimum of a 2-person task to take the hard top off. This time around, I got the Lange Hoist-A-Cart and it makes it a pretty easy 1-person effort. It also stores the full doors.

YenBoon

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I got the newly released Rhino Rack platform installed with the backbone system.

overall it feels very sturdy and no additional wind noise.

Spring detail complete. Granite Crystal is just awesome!!
Love both your builds. I'm planning on picking up a set of Venomrex 501s. Do you mind me asking where you guys ordered them from? And how big are your tires? I'm on stock sport suspension now and trying to figure out if I'll be okay with getting BFG KO2s on my JLU.

Sponsored

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Love both your builds. I'm planning on picking up a set of Venomrex 501s. Do you mind me asking where you guys ordered them from? And how big are your tires? I'm on stock sport suspension now and trying to figure out if I'll be okay with getting BFG KO2s on my JLU.
Thanks.

I ordered mine directly from Venomrex. My tires are 35x12.5x17.

I had the 33s KO2’s standard with the rubicon, I liked their performance and they are also 3 peak for winter conditions.

I’d say for a sport, I wouldn’t go over 33s without a lift, even with 33s you might rub with the sport, depends what you are doing with it.

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Thanks! I also ordered mine directly from Venomrex. They had a nice Black Friday sale. I am running 35x12.5x17. You should be ok to run a 33 but you won’t have much fender clearance if you stay stock. Ok daily driving but would likely rub fenders if off roading. If you want to run a 35” I’d consider a 2-2.5” lift. My Mopar 2” lift gave me exactly 2.5” on all 4 corners. Most lifts level the Jeep so you get more in the front to level them out.

YenBoon

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Thanks.

I ordered mine directly from Venomrex. My tires are 35x12.5x17.

I had the 33s KO2’s standard with the rubicon, I liked their performance and they are also 3 peak for winter conditions.

I’d say for a sport, I wouldn’t go over 33s without a lift, even with 33s you might rub with the sport, depends what you are doing with it.
Thanks! I also ordered mine directly from Venomrex. They had a nice Black Friday sale. I am running 35x12.5x17. You should be ok to run a 33 but you won’t have much fender clearance if you stay stock. Ok daily driving but would likely rub fenders if off roading. If you want to run a 35” I’d consider a 2-2.5” lift. My Mopar 2” lift gave me exactly 2.5” on all 4 corners. Most lifts level the Jeep so you get more in the front to level them out.

Thanks for the replies fellas. Last question, did you guys order the black center caps/red overlays thru their site as well? They have the caps in stock but no red overlays available at the moment.

JJsJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR ER, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2023 Yukon XL,
Thanks for the replies fellas. Last question, did you guys order the black center caps/red overlays thru their site as well? They have the caps in stock but no red overlays available at the moment.
Yes. I ordered the black caps and red overlays from them as well.

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I did order the black centre caps, but ended up liking the ones that came with the the wheels, so I returned the black ones.

the red inserts are separate as well, they are just thick stickers that come in multiple colours.

FYI, because of the offset, you won’t be able to use the rear camera housing.
Sponsored