GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon jl
Hey everyone! I just ordered my Sahara the other day and I’m stoked! The only thing I have been thinking about for my build is as to whether or not I should have gotten the body color top as opposed to the black top. Do you guys think it’s worth the upgrade and is it better aesthetically? The granite color looks pretty great in both! Just looking for some opinions!
Same color it’s night and day
Sponsored

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That looks awesome! I ordered the exact same setup except for the color matched top...now I'm wishing I ordered the color matched top. Love the color matched fenders.
I had the color match on my black JKU and ended up trading for one on my billet Silver JKU, so I guess I'll have to see if anyone wants to swap black for granite.
Great looking build...best of luck with it! Can't wait till my order comes in.
Granite seems to be a happy medium between silver and black...love it.
Was going between black and granite and went to dealership the winner by landslide is Granite Cyrst before you order go to dealership

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any chance for getting more pictures of this beast? Literally perfect. I'm the furthest thing from a "gray" buyer, but this thing has me strongly reconsidering my Mojito wait.
It’s gorgious live because the photo does not pick up the flex and it’s darker which makes it sexier

Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
I have liked all the colors released this far, but the Granite is fantastic. I'll probably be a little bummed when it is so popular that I see it everywhere, but whatcha gonna do? Had a platinum silver BMW that seemed everybody had as well. ... guess I shoulda dropped a lift and 37's on it to differentiate :turkey:

Sponsored

Cheffrey

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Picked up my Granite Metallic Rubicon last Friday and must say I am in love! It is more than I imagined and here it is with new 17x9 Fuel Hostage wheels and 35/12.50R17 BFG KO2 AT tires! Love this setup! Glad to be part of this club!
One question...is that lifted? Or did you put the 35s on with the stock suspension?[/QUOTE]
It is not lifted. That is the stock height.

Cody6597

First Name
Elliott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone seen or have a snapshot of a Granite Crystal Rubi Unlimited with the black Jeep rims?