Sponsored

GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Ahhhhh.

Personally do not care for the tan interior at all nor the Sahara model.
I agree, the tan interior is really ugly to me.

The reason I am considering the Sahara is because it's my daily driver and the selec-trac 4wd would be nice for the winters here.
Sponsored

Powdrmut

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2018 JL Rubicon
0E41F5AD-1155-4441-98CD-9E053953F097.png
12/19 order confirmation Granite Crystal JL Rubicon....3.6L/8spd. leather bucket seats, body color fenders, 3 piece black freedom top, safety group, led lighting group, trailer tow/HD electrical group. VON/VIN D status...no info on 2 door build schedule according to FCA 2day!

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Is this gray or Grqnite Crystal?

0E41F5AD-1155-4441-98CD-9E053953F097.png
12/19 order confirmation Granite Crystal JL Rubicon....3.6L/8spd. leather bucket seats, body color fenders, 3 piece black freedom top, safety group, led lighting group, trailer tow/HD electrical group. VON/VIN D status...no info on 2 door build schedule according to FCA 2day!

Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Congrats! More pics please..inside and all around.

What all are the options that you equipped it with?
Fully loaded except no leather and no cold weather group. Of course, no matching painted top or fenders either.

AmericanRiver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Anyone know of all black Rubicon hood decals (stickers)...I ordered a Granite JLUR but the red stickers and badges are going...if I replace it would be with black only. Anyone know where you would find the new style font and size but just black...also will change Jeep badge on the side and the trail badge but I think I have seen those in black already....the new Rubicon decals I cannot find....thanks all for any and all ideas....

Mukluk

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Anyone know of all black Rubicon hood decals (stickers)...I ordered a Granite JLUR but the red stickers and badges are going...if I replace it would be with black only. Anyone know where you would find the new style font and size but just black...also will change Jeep badge on the side and the trail badge but I think I have seen those in black already....the new Rubicon decals I cannot find....thanks all for any and all ideas....
Check out Pixel Decals (https://www.pixeldecals.com/shop/Anything-Hood-Decals). They are a vendor on the forums as well IIRC.

Sponsored

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon , Audi S5
Vehicle Showcase
I am not set on Granite, although I do really like this color, but I am not sold on the red outline either on this color. I think it looks great on the lighter colors like billet or white but something looks off with granite. If I end up with this color I was planning on doing the same like you with the badges but I was thinking about replacing the Rubicon letters from the ones put on the Firecracker Red Color. I think it’s just plain black.

Sohail

First Name
Sohail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Granite
Canadian JLU

A8474FE3-C769-4E65-82CC-2F202CD4F563.jpeg

Jeepster2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
You mean like this?

I am not set on Granite, although I do really like this color, but I am not sold on the red outline either on this color. I think it looks great on the lighter colors like billet or white but something looks off with granite. If I end up with this color I was planning on doing the same like you with the badges but I was thinking about replacing the Rubicon letters from the ones put on the Firecracker Red Color. I think it’s just plain black.
326336A7-D239-4396-BDD8-299EB5EE8DEC.jpeg
Sponsored