pianomankd

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Gorgeous day today on the Cape! Had the top off all day...

IMG_1643.jpeg

Advertisement

Ndrogo

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Gorgeous day today on the Cape! Had the top off all day...

IMG_1643.jpeg
Love it. I can’t wait to get mine. I was between black and granit and this pics makes granit look amazing. Glad I went with it. What other pics can you share. What options did you get. I went with tan leather. Any thoughts on bigger tires?

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
Ok folks.. talk me off the ledge. My 2 door granite Rubi has been in d for 8 weeks now and I'm tempted to change it to a punkn.

Grey is my favorite color, orange is second. I used to have an orange international harvester scout. 1970. Loved that beast. My wife has a phoenix orange range Rover in the garage already....

Discuss amongst yourselves.....let me know what we have decided..

Love punkn but originally thought it would delay my order, show the dust and dirt more, and stand out and draw attention and I drive to juarez daily and don't really want to be the center of attention......

I like the red dash

Last edited:

pianomankd

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Ok folks.. talk me off the ledge. My 2 door granite Rubi has been in d for 8 weeks now and I'm tempted to change it to a punkn.

Grey is my favorite color, orange is second. I used to have an orange international harvester scout. 1970. Loved that beast. My wife has a phoenix orange range Rover in the garage already....

Discuss amongst yourselves.....let me know what we have decided..

Love punkn but originally thought it would delay my order, show the dust and dirt more, and stand out and draw attention and I drive to juarez daily and don't really want to be the center of attention......

I like the red dash
I had a 2-Door Sport S in Ocean Blue on order since February 12th. I test drove a 4-Door Sahara in Granite last week and fell in love. Cancelled my 2-Door order and haven't looked back since.

.....realizing now that doesn't help you at all. But....hey....good luck!

Warpath

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2015 EVO X.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth

Orillian

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLu
Glad to be joining the club, absolutely love the look of this JL, I've had mine for almost 3 weeks now and I wouldn't trade it for any other colour!

TLaF

First Name
Tracy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL; 2009 Ford Mustang
I almost went with Rhino but thought better of it. I love this color! These are from the day I brought her home.

IMG_20180326_190210.jpg

fullsizeoutput_cc7.jpeg

sost1sg

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2015 SRT Grand Cherokee
I almost went with Rhino but thought better of it. I love this color! These are from the day I brought her home.

IMG_20180326_190210.jpg

fullsizeoutput_cc7.jpeg
A granite JL and white picket fence? what more could you need?!! :flag::jk: looks great!

Dallas23

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
My 2/6 order has been sitting in Alorton, IL for ~45 days now with no shipping ETA.

Loaded Granite Rubicon w/ dual top & regurlar bumper.

Anyone else been stuck there as long? Facility seems to have logistical constraints and getting worse by the day. Any reason i might be getting held for so long? TRMS was supposed to be equipped, but either the dealer or factory did not include it on the order/build sheet.

RAZE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Granite Rubicon, 14 BMW 650, 87 Mustang GT 5.0
My 2/22 order was shipped last week from Ohio to NY, then back to Ohio. Neither the dealer nor Jeep have answers for me. This is all a big game to them. Jeep = Worst automobile company ever!!

Dallas23

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
My Rubicon just arrived at the dealership this afternoon, to the disbelief of myself and the dealership. Ordered 2/6 - was in Alorton ~45 days. Was given shipping dates/targets numerous times before getting defaulted to no ETA.

1st Jeep - excited to join in on the fun. Keep posting wheels / rims / etc. Look forward to getting ideas on how to best customize the rig.

JL Wrangler.jpg

Advertisement

Advertisement