GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
Welcome and congrats to your JL and wheel purchase. This forum has been pretty informative and the stock rubicon wheel/tire combo specs are all over the forum. You could've used a tire size comparer to figure out how aggressive your stance was going to be. Plugging in the stock numbers for the rubicon and I believe your offset for those wheels are -44, that puts you 4.2" past the stock Rubicon tire. I think a lot of people here reference this resource https://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp
Do you plan on lifting?
Thanks for the info. Sadly, after searching the subject ad nauseum, that's something I had not seen. I knew this set worked well on my last jk, but didn't stick out that far. So fast forward to a few nights ago and one too many bourbons, wheels were ordered! Drunk buying can bite ya in the ass sometimes!!
As for lifting, yes, eventually. This was bought for my wife as a second vehicle, so it won't be lifted anytime soon. Gonna wait for more shock options to come out before I go that route.
Sponsored

martyb511

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara, 15 Lexus CT200h, 15 Toyota Highlander Ltd
Drunk buying can bite ya in the ass sometimes!!
HAHAHAHHA I hope I never experience this. Figuring offset is confusing as is being sober lol. If you have questions PRIOR to purchasing feel free to ask. The members here have been great!!! BTW next time you're ordering parts stay away from the Bourbon :)

Sponsored

Sponsored

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Pics of our first full day! Had the freedom tops off on the first family drive. Stopped by the park today for a couple quick shots.

Mopar siderails on.

20180428_103416.jpg

20180429_080905.jpg

20180429_080941.jpg
I sure know that first day feeling !!!

Congratz to all and have a blast in your new Rig !!