GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club

thance

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Commander, 2002 Liberty, Looking for JLURD
After just over 10 weeks I'm able to share in this thread. My first Jeep! Just a Sport Altitude but I really like this color with the blacked out trim. I was so surprised how sweet it looked in person. After seeing all the modded out Jeeps while I was waiting I didn't think I was going to be as impressed with a stock Sport as I was. I'm not a rock crawler so will only be doing some simple mods. We had stopped at the local fish market on the way home from the dealership so had to take some pics with the sunset!

jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeep3.jpg
Nice pics! Can you share some pics of the sport altitude interior as well? I have one on order and would like to see how it differs from the standard sport.

tranvi

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Nice pics! Can you share some pics of the sport altitude interior as well? I have one on order and would like to see how it differs from the standard sport.
Head over to the Jeep website and build a Sport Altitude. It provides a 360 view that is exactly what it looks like and gives you a nice perspective on what you have to look forward to. The interior also has blacked out trim which I love!

Here's a screenshot of the 360 view
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 4.40.41 PM.png

thance

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Commander, 2002 Liberty, Looking for JLURD
Head over to the Jeep website and build a Sport Altitude. It provides a 360 view that is exactly what it looks like and gives you a nice perspective on what you have to look forward to. The interior also has blacked out trim which I love!

Here's a screenshot of the 360 view
Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 4.40.41 PM.png
there was some debate on a thread or two as to how well reality was represented in the build tool. So you have black trim panels and other accents?

kharland17

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Still waiting on my Granite 392 to be delivered(hopefully in the next 2 weeks 😆)

But your 2 door…it looks like a mini one! The proportions are PERFECT.
I wish I could afford both :piggybank:
Haha that was my go to look for sure. A mini 392. (Come on Jeep look at this photo!) Haha I actually had someone the other day stop, come over and asked if it was a 392 2 door. Sadly said no and he replied that if it was he was going to the dealer now to get one. Lol congrats on the 392, let me know if you want to trade 😏

W4V3

First Name
Jerry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
My old Jeep was Billet Silver Metallic. I’m really liking the Granite Crystal Metallic better.

IMG_2240.jpg

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JKU Rubicon / Xtreme Recon on order
My old Jeep was Billet Silver Metallic. I’m really liking the Granite Crystal Metallic better.

IMG_2240.jpg
Awesome color accent choice. Waiting on my Granite Crystal Xtreme Recon.

ExpeditionBuilds

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation