Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Thatā€™s pretty cool how just the turn signal is in color, I canā€™t do that with my iPhone camera, or at least Iā€™m not smart enough to figure it out.... šŸ¤£
You're starting to understand why I love Granite Crystal Metallic so much because the whole Jeep is in color. Not just the turn signals. šŸ˜Ž šŸ˜Ž

If you ever want a picture done similar send it my way and I'll doctor it up for you.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
You're starting to understand why I love Granite Crystal Metallic so much because the whole Jeep is in color. Not just the turn signals. šŸ˜Ž šŸ˜Ž

If you ever want a picture done similar send it my way and I'll doctor it up for you.
I see the color now that I enlarge it. Have you ever considered the motobilt tail lights to go with your retro look ?

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club C9DBB536-99AB-495F-9B79-EB79DDF99FC0

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I see the color now that I enlarge it. Have you ever considered the motobilt tail lights to go with your retro look ?

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club C9DBB536-99AB-495F-9B79-EB79DDF99FC0

I like them. They'll be my replacements if I ever mess up the stockers.šŸ˜†

Sponsored

thecritter

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JlU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Can you tell me what size tires on your rig? I just got a 2021 Rubicon and I love the stock wheels (same as yours). I'm having a 2.5" lift done and tires are going to be MT 255/85/17 (basically 10.0 width vs 12.5). I'm a little concerned they are going to be too thin but it's the only 35" MT shown to fit the stock wheels at 7.5. Appreciate your thoughts!
37x12.5 Mickey Thompsons yes technically should be on a wider wheel. I have the air pressure a little lower they are wearing pretty even. Also have wheel spacers http://www.spidertrax.com/Jeep-JL-WK2-1.75-Thick-Wheel-Spacers.

Kray

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
37x12.5 Mickey Thompsons yes technically should be on a wider wheel. I have the air pressure a little lower they are wearing pretty even. Also have wheel spacers http://www.spidertrax.com/Jeep-JL-WK2-1.75-Thick-Wheel-Spacers.
Thanks for the info. Your set up looks really great. I'm concerned about doing the pizza cutters and think I'm going to order these from Quadratec https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/morphic-wheel-wrangler-jl-jk/machined as they look just like the factory wheels and can handle going up to 12.5 wide. Still going with the 35's in the Mickey Thompson Boss Baja AT - good looking aggressive looking AT.

AK.Wrangler

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
First time Jeep owner here. Picked up this 2018 Sahara while on vacation in Cali. Donā€™t have the exact build, but I know itā€™s lifted on Fox shocks (2.5ā€?), has method wheels and 35ā€ tires. I drove it up the coast to Washington and now itā€™s home here in Southeast Alaska. Iā€™m very excited to have a Jeep and get out a d explore more of my island! Iā€™d love to hear some of the ā€˜must havesā€™ and ā€˜good to haveā€™ items you all have learned about. Iā€™ve added some lights and have a Smittybilt HD Pivot tire mount on the way for the 35ā€ spare.
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 6FF74745-381A-475D-A26F-2D4093150933
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club D3AB9387-BDA5-44E4-9169-F75B412ECEDF
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 83F0A8CE-6CED-4074-AD76-ADBA276520E9
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 84C43B38-2F8A-4D76-A81D-CF16133DF149
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club EE598E03-E37F-4CCE-B185-701148E83DAD

Sponsored

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
First time Jeep owner here. Picked up this 2018 Sahara while on vacation in Cali. Donā€™t have the exact build, but I know itā€™s lifted on Fox shocks (2.5ā€?), has method wheels and 35ā€ tires. I drove it up the coast to Washington and now itā€™s home here in Southeast Alaska. Iā€™m very excited to have a Jeep and get out a d explore more of my island! Iā€™d love to hear some of the ā€˜must havesā€™ and ā€˜good to haveā€™ items you all have learned about. Iā€™ve added some lights and have a Smittybilt HD Pivot tire mount on the way for the 35ā€ spare.
Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club EE598E03-E37F-4CCE-B185-701148E83DAD
That's a beauty Zack. Congratulations. In SE Alaska I imagine you'll want some all-weather (slush) floor mats if he doesn't already have them. Being a first timer myself, I've been doing a lot of searching and head scratching. My additions have largely been on the interior. Something I added right away is a tailgate table. I use it constantly, for so many different things. It's great to have a solid, flat surface to work on when the tailgate open. I also just put in a head liner, going with a Mopar/HotHeads hybrid solution. The sound of rain on the roof will diminish and your stereo will sound better. I also added fuel filler door and locking gas cap (keyed to ignition), stainless steel door sills, and a rear cargo matt. Enjoy. I lived in Petersburg for a summer many years ago, working the salmon. I miss SE Alaska. Enjoy.

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Which cube lights are those? And did you install yourself or took it to a shop?

AK.Wrangler

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's a beauty Zack. Congratulations. In SE Alaska I imagine you'll want some all-weather (slush) floor mats if he doesn't already have them. Being a first timer myself, I've been doing a lot of searching and head scratching. My additions have largely been on the interior. Something I added right away is a tailgate table. I use it constantly, for so many different things. It's great to have a solid, flat surface to work on when the tailgate open. I also just put in a head liner, going with a Mopar/HotHeads hybrid solution. The sound of rain on the roof will diminish and your stereo will sound better. I also added fuel filler door and locking gas cap (keyed to ignition), stainless steel door sills, and a rear cargo matt. Enjoy. I lived in Petersburg for a summer many years ago, working the salmon. I miss SE Alaska. Enjoy.
Thank you! It already had the Jeep all weather mats so that was nice. Which tailgate table did you go with? I've been looking at those as well. I'm going for an overland/adventure build as I hope to use it to help with my landscape photography hobby. Petersburg is beautiful, my wife's grandfather is from there. Cute town.

AK.Wrangler

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which cube lights are those? And did you install yourself or took it to a shop?
They are cheap ones from walmart, they are Alpena Spot Fires. I installed them Sunday and the light output is great for the cost! They claim to be waterproof (IP67) so I'll be putting that to the test where I live, we get a TON of rain, over 140 inches a year.

jbcrane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21.JLU.6MT.GCM.35.4.88.ZEON12
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technical/Indstrial 3D Animator
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you! It already had the Jeep all weather mats so that was nice. Which tailgate table did you go with? I've been looking at those as well. I'm going for an overland/adventure build as I hope to use it to help with my landscape photography hobby.
Hah... same here ;-). After a lot of research and hemming and hawing I went with the Rough Country ( Tailgate Table | Jeep Wrangler JL 4WD (2018-2021) | Rough Country ). I'm kind of an OEM guy normally so liked the idea of the Mopar - but it didn't stack up against the Rough Country for cost or weight-bearing (the Mopar supports 25lbs, RC is 75). Mopar was nearly 3X cost for essentially the same solution. They look nearly identical, down to the little Jeep cutout in the upper right corner, and there's a great install video on the RC site. You have to drill holes in your rear trim panel, which sounds scarier than it really is. Pops off easily; on the back there are clearly marked places to drill through the plastic, then pop it back on. Easy. It's such a great feature. Enjoy!
Sponsored