• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Minnesota Granite Crystal Metalic 4 half doors/premium uppers

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Hello,

I have a brand new never opened set of half doors in Granite Crystal Metalic, for the JLU ( 4 door) that I am selling. They are still in the box not opened so I don't have pictures ..

Asking $4900 or best offer. . .. Prefer pickup .
Sponsored

Last edited:

JWAGON45

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubi
Occupation
Mercedes-Benz
Hello,

I have a brand new never opened set of half doors in Granite Crystal Metalic, for the JLU ( 4 door) that I am selling. They are still in the box not opened so I don't have pictures ..

Asking $4900 or best offer. . .. Prefer pickup .
Where are you in MN?

OP
OP

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Where are you in MN?
Hello,

I work in Minneapolis, and Live 30 miles north (East Bethel)

I see your in Chicago, I could potentially meet you roughly half way ... I could meet in Warrens Wi, at 3 bears resort ..

Last edited:

JWAGON45

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubi
Occupation
Mercedes-Benz
Can you get me measurements of the boxes and approx weight? I am going to check on shipping vs driving

OP
OP

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Can you get me measurements of the boxes and approx weight? I am going to check on shipping vs driving

I definitely can, however I was strongly advised not to ship the doors in the boxes as the doors may get damaged, something about there not packaged tight in the boxes?

When I picked up my Jeep in Tennessee, I was going to take the half doors in the boxes and ship them home, I even started a thread about on here somewhere , and basically everyone said they would get damaged ...

Sponsored

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I definitely can, however I was strongly advised not to ship the doors in the boxes as the doors may get damaged, something about there not packaged tight in the boxes?

When I picked up my Jeep in Tennessee, I was going to take the half doors in the boxes and ship them home, I even started a thread about on here somewhere , and basically everyone said they would get damaged ...
I’d love these… couldn’t make the drive until summer.

JWAGON45

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubi
Occupation
Mercedes-Benz

SOUNDS CRAZY...THEY WERE SHIPPED TO SOMEONE ALREADY, THATS HOW YOU GOT THEM TO BEGIN WITH. lol
IF YOU GET A CHANCE, GET ME THE MEASUREMENTS , I CAN MAYBE SHIP THEM INSURED WITH UPS

OP
OP

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
SOUNDS CRAZY...THEY WERE SHIPPED TO SOMEONE ALREADY, THATS HOW YOU GOT THEM TO BEGIN WITH. lol
IF YOU GET A CHANCE, GET ME THE MEASUREMENTS , I CAN MAYBE SHIP THEM INSURED WITH UPS
Box weight and dimensions (inches) are as follows;

11 lbs 28X33X5
11 lbs 28X33X5
25 lbs 10X32X27
25 lbs 10X32X27
50 lbs 39X37X16.5
50 lbs 39X37X16.5

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
They were transported from the factory in the back of his Jeep. If you’ve seen pictures of the packing you wouldn’t trust UPS with them.
Gregj

NJJeep Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Yella JLU
The doors are packed quite well. They would hold up to regular handling and shipping on a truck. That said I would make sure they are tagged for direction and safe handling so they are not stacked with other heavier cargo on top.

Sponsored

OP
OP

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
*** UPDATE ***

I decided I'm not going to sell these. I apologize for wasting everyones time ... There was a few people that were PM'ing me about them .. going to hang on to them for now, try them out in the spring, and make a new ad if I do decide to sell them ..

JWAGON45

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubi
Occupation
Mercedes-Benz
*** UPDATE ***

I decided I'm not going to sell these. I apologize for wasting everyones time ... There was a few people that were PM'ing me about them .. going to hang on to them for now, try them out in the spring, and make a new ad if I do decide to sell them ..
OK just let me know, Spring is fine, maybe I can do the drive then too, thanks