Sponsored

Grand Wagoneer and Wagoneer

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Looks cool. They did not do a great job explaining the big differences between the two however. Those prices though you are well above Denali prices and getting into Range Rover. Not sure they will command that but maybe.
Sponsored

OP
OP
0II392II0

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Looks cool. They did not do a great job explaining the big differences between the two however. Those prices though you are well above Denali prices and getting into Range Rover. Not sure they will command that but maybe.
I thought they lacked a lot of information as well. I thought vehicle specs were going to be released but I forgot it's a 10 step process to announce a new vehicle now a days. Yeah that pricing is... steep. Jeep is putting out some really nice stuff and they definitely proud of it. They got me to fork out just under 80k for a wrangler and I'm sure the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer will sell. Hopefully the prices will level out like Ford with the Edge. When they first released it they were a little to proud of what they made. People still bought it, but eventually prices leveled out with the rest of the market.

jg45

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon
Jeep wants to compete with more premium brands. However, until they get build quality up, and more importantly, the service departments more customer focused, I would have to steer the people I know that would buy something in this category to another brand. If you want to play in the luxury sandbox, you need to play in all categories.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Jeep wants to compete with more premium brands. However, until they get build quality up, and more importantly, the service departments more customer focused, I would have to steer the people I know that would buy something in this category to another brand. If you want to play in the luxury sandbox, you need to play in all categories.
I agree. Did you read or see that they are doing a Wagoneer specific customer service “concierge” type service. Who knows how that will go. I agree they need a lot of work in quality and dealer/service issues. They are one of the worst in the industry.

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
So, we sold my wife's 2019 'burban and got a wagoneer series III, so now we are a Jeep family (w/ exception of the cobra).
I have to say, the styling of this rig is beautiful and at least appears really well made. Coming from a 1st-model year JLUR with all of its issues, I don't expect any different in reality for this wagoneer. That being said, this thing is on another level altogether.
Also, my wife and I agree this is the most comfortable highway driving vehicle we have ever driven.
Fingers crossed.
Sponsored