Grand Wagoneer and Wagoneer

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Tomorrow the Grand Wagoneer and Wagoneer will "arrive" per Jeep.com I've been exited to so see the in's and outs of it at release. Jeep IMO has really been putting out some great vehicles and this one looks pretty exciting. Interested to see what information wasn't released yet.
Sponsored

graytrucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 392, 2020 LR Discovery, 2015 RR Sport SC
I’m excited to see as well, but unfortunately it’s about 5 years late! Jeep has been previewing this forever. I’ve been wanting a premium 3 row Jeep for years and finally gave up waiting and bought a Land Rover Discovery last year to replace our 4th consecutive Grand Cherokee. If the new Grand Wagoneer is like the concept I think it will be nice and may switch back. I think it could sell well with 3 rows.

DadJokes

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Too street oriented and Expedition/Yukon looking for me. I was hoping for a Power Wagon kind of 3rd row SUV. Not even close.

Sponsored

OP
OP
0II392II0

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
My mistake was trying to make it so it didn't take up so much space, didn't catch it combined my comments. Fixed

AMC_CJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Curious
I'm definitely excited to see these vehicles back on the market. My earliest memories of vehicles of any type are the old wood paneled Wagoneers.

Considering purchasing one for the wife's main vehicle. Going to be comparing the Grand Cherokee L and the Grand Wagoneer. She wants a 3 row SUV, and currently driving a honda pilot. I absolutely HATE driving that darn thing. Handles about as well as driving a bumper boat. More than happy to pay for the upgrade. May wait to see what the 4xe range of these are going to be before making purchasing decision.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-Dr Rubi, '23 JTM
Jeep's Grand Wagoneer is to the Escalade as Ford's Bronco is to the Wrangler. Years of passed opportunity.

That said, I am excited to see the new Grand Wagoneer and expect it to be a great vehicle. I am disappointed there won't be a model with the faux wood siding.

Tyler88

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Tomorrow the Grand Wagoneer and Wagoneer will "arrive" per Jeep.com I've been exited to so see the in's and outs of it at release. Jeep IMO has really been putting out some great vehicles and this one looks pretty exciting. Interested to see what information wasn't released yet.
Tfl put a video on YouTube of a sneak peak at the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer which showed that the Wagoneer will have the 5.7 liter hemi with e torque while the Grand Wagoneer will have the 6.4 hemi as it’s one engine option at launch.

Sponsored

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I am super excited to see these. This is all I rode in as a child. My Dad loved these and growing up in snow country he would buy these, drive them for a few years and then get another one. Lots of memories in the old Grand Wagoneer.

I am afraid they will be nothing like the old. I also bet the pricing will be through the roof.

OP
OP
0II392II0

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Well I thought a little more specs about the vehicle were getting released today, should of thought about how everything is released in phases. But, wow! I think they nailed what they were shooting for. Detail and finish in the video looked extremely impressive.

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
Wow these things are expensive. I think we will just upgrade to another Durango for the wife when the time comes. Our 2016 RT has been solid.

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
We're in the market for a decent tow vehicle. I have been eagerly awaiting the Grand Wagoneer's debut. When they finally showed the concept, I thought to myself 'maybe a Chevy isn't so bad'. It just looks like the designers thought they were to target the word Bland rather than Grand. Maybe it will look better in person, but that I can't get past that D-pillar. But the interior is darn nice.

However, the Grand Cherokee L has almost the same interior, and the exterior looks much better in my opinion. I would argue the GCL exterior is a closer resemblance to of the original Grand Wagoneer than the new Grand Wagoneer does. And it'll be easier to park and it'll be 2/3 the cost.

OP
OP
0II392II0

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
Jeep is really making some good looking vehicles with beautiful trimming throughout the vehicles, you can sure tell how confident they are with them with the prices, wow 57+ starting for the Wagoneer. Lets not get into the Grand Wagoneer. Have to agree with you ODDs, if the next family Vehicle ends up being a Jeep it would most likely be GCL.
Sponsored