Sponsored

Grab handles - mod that everyone should have!

Uae9909

First Name
Sultan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU sport
Hello,

I think the mod that everyone should get is a grab handle!!!

What do you think?
Sponsored

norbert

First Name
Norbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Moab Billet Silver/Black
Shortie antenna.

And yes the grab handles. I kept the ones from my JK and am using them in my JL. no problems.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I always just grab the roll bar, and as much as I'd like a shorty antennae, I like having the ability to check ceiling height with my antennae before proceeding. Just sayin' :)

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

I think the mod that everyone should get is a grab handle!!!

What do you think?
As sole driver of mine, I use the factory a-pillar one and its perfectly fine for me. For my 4' 10" wife riding shotgun and the shorter half of my occasional back seaters, I've been urged to get additional hand grabs located top center of the door openings. I like the quality and build of the GPCA handles. They look sturdier than most others and can be folded up when not needed, to keep them out of the way. They come in both 2 and 4 packs and I won't be putting one front driver, so the 4th will most likely end up in the giveaway section of this forums marketplace. I've had these sitting in a wish list for a couple months or so. This thread just reminded me to pull the trigger. Thanks Sultan, from me and especially the little mrs!
Sponsored