cwadle

First Name
cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know of any Grab handles compatible with the One Touch Power Top? Couldn't find any which specifically mentioned being compatible. Thanks!
Sponsored

OrangeDonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I’ve been looking since November and still have not found any. Hopefully there will be some options soon.

zingat

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Jeepster !
Vehicle Showcase
Bump ... anyone ?

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Can you slip some long and thick zip ties just below the bottom of the power top above a door and around? If so, you could fasten them to large carabiner, or a GP back grip https://www.gpca.us/shop/gp-back-grip-jl/ maybe???

The limited attachment points for, and number of owners running a power top may make the aftermarket hesitant to incur the expense of producing such product to a small market. Or does anyone know if/that such things are in the works?

: - )

~~~~~

Sponsored

uglyyeti

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLUR, '18 JK Sport, '17 Tundra, '17 X5d
I'm using some paracord handles from JJGOffRoad on Etsy. I have a few of her sets on my JK - they hold up well. Her grab handle sets for JL don't work with the sky roof because they won't wrap around, but you can use her headrest handles (they're the same braided handle) and 4 black washers and they work fine. Gina doesn't include those washers yet - I just let her know they work last week. That's the same way the rear seat handles mount in the JK. Order 3 sets of headrest handles for a 4-door - that'll give you 4 grab handles and 2 headrest handles.

Dark grey and red matched up well with Sting Gray and the Rubicon red trim. The JK has my daughter's high school colors and soccer club colors - she swaps them with the soccer seasons.

20190325_101334.jpg

20190325_101311.jpg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hello just looked at Gina's Sky Power Top handles you have on your thread. Are you worried that since they are just attached to the 2 Screws they might rip screws out if pulled on too hard. Your thoughts on how yours are doing ?

Thanks
Curtis

After Lift and 33's.jpg

sna77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Does anyone know of any Grab handles compatible with the One Touch Power Top? Couldn't find any which specifically mentioned being compatible. Thanks!
I have a JLU Unlimited with SkyTop. I bought the Mopar JK grab handles and they fit on the Jeep no problem. Works fine!

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have a JLU Unlimited with SkyTop. I bought the Mopar JK grab handles and they fit on the Jeep no problem. Works fine!
Hello, I replied to Uglyyeti about the Grab Handles he had from Gina at Esty. Haven't head back yet. From all I read none of the Grab Handles have worked with the SkyTop. You bought Mopar JK ones and they wrap around without being caught opening SkyTop ? Sorry for dumb ? but I am a Newbie who had a Wild Hair and went with New Jeep.

sna77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
You bought Mopar JK ones and they wrap around without being caught opening SkyTop ? Sorry for dumb ? but I am a Newbie who had a Wild Hair and went with New Jeep.
Yes, exactly! no issues at all opening and closing. There is enough clearance to slide the nylon cable through without interfering with the too. I’ll grab a picture later

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, exactly! no issues at all opening and closing. There is enough clearance to slide the nylon cable through without interfering with the too. I’ll grab a picture later
Are these the ones you are talking about ?

eep Mopar Grab Handles With Logo, Black, Pair, Interior Car Parts | 2007-2017 Wrangler JK & Wrangler Unlimited JK, 82211740AC-M

Jeep Wrangler JL Grab Handles for Power Top? {filename}

jeepscout

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Moab
Vehicle Showcase
Mopar JK handles.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Danti
4.4 out of 5 stars 629Reviews
4 x Roll Bar Grab Handles Grip Handle for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ JK JKU JL JLU Sports

I used these from Amazon. About $12 for four. Any heavy fabric type that can slip between the power top and the roll bar should work.

Gellie

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I'm using some paracord handles from JJGOffRoad on Etsy. I have a few of her sets on my JK - they hold up well. Her grab handle sets for JL don't work with the sky roof because they won't wrap around, but you can use her headrest handles (they're the same braided handle) and 4 black washers and they work fine. Gina doesn't include those washers yet - I just let her know they work last week. That's the same way the rear seat handles mount in the JK. Order 3 sets of headrest handles for a 4-door - that'll give you 4 grab handles and 2 headrest handles.

Dark grey and red matched up well with Sting Gray and the Rubicon red trim. The JK has my daughter's high school colors and soccer club colors - she swaps them with the soccer seasons.

Is that a regular Phillips head screw? Did u find the stock screw long enough?
Sponsored