Sponsored

GPS Tracker found on my New 2020 Wrangler???

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
it's no different than OnStar okay they install it if if you want to pay for it it's there if you don't it just stays there never gets used you think people that don't pay for OnStar they listen in on them and track them the too busy with millions of people that have OnStar we had it at all six of our suburbans. My wife one time lost connection on the cell phone with my daughter when she was a baby there was a tornado in sight I couldn't get a hold of her I called her on the OnStar couldn't get ahold of her I got you into all star they call her packs us in and I knew she was safe we're paying for it some people don't want it that's fine but if you haven't wife from you kids it's good to have OnStar it's no different than OnStar okay they put that part in there on all the cars and less you want to custom order one and tell him you don't want it you probably still can't do it that's part of the deal they put it in there hoping people will buy it if you don't want it don't worry about it you want to disassemble and unplug it all that stuff that's like that weather man one time Dallas-Fort Worth he wanted them to take the OnStar off cuz he thought they listen in on him like he's somebody important a weatherman they're going to listen to wiretap listen to him phone calls are you that important that you're worried about their going to listen to your phone calls or track you if you're not doing nothing bad or criminal they're not going to mess with it ask be activated by you agreeing to it but whatever you're so paranoid for nothing

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Punctuation, grammar and syntax. Learn it, love it, use it.

I’m sure you have something to contribute to this thread but your posts come across as difficult to read and unintelligible.
if you can't read it move on I'm using voice text and I don't have my glasses on so no I don't care about putting periods question marks to you if you can't read it don't reply move on I'm on my cell phone using voice text it's kind of hard to read if you don't have your glasses so deal with it or move on

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
it's no different than OnStar okay they install it if if you want to pay for it it's there if you don't it just stays there never gets used you think people that don't pay for OnStar they listen in on them and track them the too busy with millions of people that have OnStar we had it at all six of our suburbans. My wife one time lost connection on the cell phone with my daughter when she was a baby there was a tornado in sight I couldn't get a hold of her I called her on the OnStar couldn't get ahold of her I got you into all star they call her packs us in and I knew she was safe we're paying for it some people don't want it that's fine but if you haven't wife from you kids it's good to have OnStar it's no different than OnStar okay they put that part in there on all the cars and less you want to custom order one and tell him you don't want it you probably still can't do it that's part of the deal they put it in there hoping people will buy it if you don't want it don't worry about it you want to disassemble and unplug it all that stuff that's like that weather man one time Dallas-Fort Worth he wanted them to take the OnStar off cuz he thought they listen in on him like he's somebody important a weatherman they're going to listen to wiretap listen to him phone calls are you that important that you're worried about their going to listen to your phone calls or track you if you're not doing nothing bad or criminal they're not going to mess with it ask be activated by you agreeing to it but whatever you're so paranoid for nothing
Wow, calm down! Punctuation would be helpful to show us you are over the top here.

Sponsored

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
if you can't read it move on I'm using voice text and I don't have my glasses on so no I don't care about putting periods question marks to you if you can't read it don't reply move on I'm on my cell phone using voice text it's kind of hard to read if you don't have your glasses so deal with it or move on
The king of redundancy!

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
if you can't read it move on I'm using voice text and I don't have my glasses on so no I don't care about putting periods question marks to you if you can't read it don't reply move on I'm on my cell phone using voice text it's kind of hard to read if you don't have your glassesso deal with it or move on
:CWL:

If people can’t read what you’re saying, you don’t get to have your voice heard. The fact that you can bark what you said into your phone multiple times to people who you’ve never met means you lack common courtesy, interpersonal decency and manners.

I’m going to leave you alone now. Have fun putting some more stickers on your Jeep pal. This conversation is over.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Stickers? Okay lol you're probably a mall crawler. Bet I go rock crawling more then you do

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
DEAR LORD!!!! I HAVE NEVER NOTORIOUS DO A STRIKETHROUGH err horizontal line over sentence! I mean the worst thing that that punk did was to change my postings into something *i-shall-not-say* but to see so much STRIKETHROUGH err again horizontal line over a paragraph, this is my first!!! I did not know that he can do, will DO that!! (hmm I wonder if he would do it with the fox, in the box, on a train and in the rain - nevermind I digress again) Wow SCARY! err I mean INTERESTING no no I mean okay I am just speechless. :lipssealed:
Going to leave me alone lol like I'm really worried. Not worth my time. Turningt off notifications for this stupid thread where someone is paranoid because they really thing the manufacturer of the vehicle put a tracking device to track you because you think you're so important LOL say what you want. I've turned off notifications

Sponsored

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU, 1996 Porsche 993, 2007 Hummer H3
Stickers? Okay lol you're probably a mall crawler. Bet I go rock crawling more then you do
I can send you my tracking device so you can show us where the good obstacles and trails are. :LOL:
Hey don't take it so rough, just lockerroom playful ribbing. :fist bump:

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I see you are German. Having worked for a small mom and pop German company called Siemens, I learned that you can smash words together and the resulting incredibly long "word" means the same thing as if there were spaces in the proper spots.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
William, I reached out to your previous small mom and pop German company, and they were so enraged that they made a special t-shirt for you to wear or they will litigate you for blasphemy.

Here:

Jeep Wrangler JL GPS Tracker found on my New 2020 Wrangler??? NbEFg1m

Wow I don't know what they say in German but it seemed that they were really pissed! Oh and they say something like ARSCHLOCH!! DONT YOU DARE TUK IN YO SHIRTZEN AND HIDE ZE MESSEJ!

Hey don't shoot me, I was just the curious messenger!
Just so they get the right size I wear a medium husky (50 first dates).

If you translate it, it says A-hole, I will show you what small is!! Thanks for making me laugh.

Oh and I have the perfect argument in court ... we won the war
Sponsored