First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOAB "Saharacon"
Occupation
SysAdmin
Vehicle Showcase
GPS and Altitude never show up on the off-road pages in my UConnect. I think it used to work at one time when I first got the Jeep. I have it up for hours and only a dashed line shows up. Anyone else have this issue or have a fix that doesn't involve going to the dealership?

IMG_1081.jpeg
Advertisement

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Thanks for the heads-up. I usually don't pay attention to the GPS/Altitude on the ORP. After reading your thread, I ran an errand and the G/A display was totally missing! I have seen it displayed before so I know that my ORP can show them. I fooled around to see if I could get them back. I shut off the screen by touching Nav...no luck. I then shut off the 8.4 and turned it back on...still no display. I then hit the 'X' on the upper right part of the screen...the ORP shut off...I re-hit the ORP and G/A display was back on! It has been back on now for several days. You may wish to try touching the 'X' and then the ORP app button.
I don't know if this is a 'fix' or not...what with the 8.4 acting so strange anyway.

OP
OP
Patinito

Patinito

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOAB "Saharacon"
Occupation
SysAdmin
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the heads-up. I usually don't pay attention to the GPS/Altitude on the ORP. After reading your thread, I ran an errand and the G/A display was totally missing! I have seen it displayed before so I know that my ORP can show them. I fooled around to see if I could get them back. I shut off the screen by touching Nav...no luck. I then shut off the 8.4 and turned it back on...still no display. I then hit the 'X' on the upper right part of the screen...the ORP shut off...I re-hit the ORP and G/A display was back on! It has been back on now for several days. You may wish to try touching the 'X' and then the ORP app button.
I don't know if this is a 'fix' or not...what with the 8.4 acting so strange anyway.
I will try it. Thanks for the tip. :like:

Brew211

First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - Manual, Tundra
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't know what you are talking about, I've only been waiting 10 months for my ORF. Champaign problems. :LOL:

DWheelerR

First Name
Derek
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Occupation
Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
mine is the same way. Ive seen it pop up once or twice over the year randomly and got excited. then poof.
I can get all the gps coordinates and info from the naviagtion menus. . but it dont translate into offroad pages.

Advertisement

Freeland Jeep

Advertisement