New York GP-Grip 4x, Wrap for GP-Grip 4x & One Window Breaker Pen with a Utility Pouch for JL/JLU/JT (Wrangler/Gladiator)

XTREME RIG

First Name
Dimitri
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Occupation
Construction Industry
GP-Grip 4x, Wrap for GP-Grip 4x & One Window Breaker Pen with a Utility Pouch for JL/JLU/JT (Wrangler/Gladiator)

I had this for about a year and it was used inside my rig on daily basis. All four GP-Grip are in a very good condition. For more details refer to the pictures below. Comes with everything as I got them on the first place.

Another option is I can meet you within the NYC tri-state area or little further or you can come pick it up yourself.

It comes as follows:

GP-Grip 4x
Wrap for GP-Grip 4x
Utility Pouch 4x
Roll Bar Hooks 2x
One Window Breaker Pen with a
Utility Pouch

FYI: I noticed that handles have a paint chipped on them, however its not visible and that's just shows that they have been used on the daily basis. However everything else is in excellent condition. I also found 3 more utility pouches that I am including with this package.

Price:

GP-Grip 4x, Wrap for GP-Grip 4x & One Window Breaker Pen with a Utility Pouch for JL/JLU/JT (Wrangler/Gladiator) - $100 Shipped

If you are interested or have any other questions regarding this part/item message and I will be gladly answer it.

View attachment 352984

View attachment 352985

View attachment 352986

Advertisement

Last edited:
OP
XTREME RIG

XTREME RIG

First Name
Dimitri
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Occupation
Construction Industry
Make me some offers, I need these to be gone.

Advertisement

Mac Haik CDJR Georgetown

Advertisement