First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Finance
I'm liking just about every change on the JL but those fenders with the blinkers integrated. They are coming off.

Any ideas on relocating the blinkers? Where I live (South Florida) the law don't seem to care but I plan on traveling with my jeep and not looking for trouble. Chances are most flat fender options will not have this considered other than perhaps that stick on marker. Thoughts?
Sponsored

1quick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
One of the vendors removed the inner fender well which cleared up more room and removed the turn signal. I haven't heard much of other aftermarket options yet but maybe someone has..

OP
OP

GARRIGA

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Finance
I like the look of the fender post light removal (much improved look) but I'm still wanting the flat fenders. Perhaps an aftermarket stubby front bumper with the cut out fog light taking the place of the blinkers? Only other thing I can think of is an aftermarket grill with indentations for the blinkers ala JK but I kind of like that JL look. Perhaps I just ignore the blinkers all together and take my chances that I don't get pulled over.

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
I like the look of the fender post light removal (much improved look) but I'm still wanting the flat fenders. Perhaps an aftermarket stubby front bumper with the cut out fog light taking the place of the blinkers? Only other thing I can think of is an aftermarket grill with indentations for the blinkers ala JK but I kind of like that JL look. Perhaps I just ignore the blinkers all together and take my chances that I don't get pulled over.
Hey are you looking to sell those stock fenders once you take them off?

Sponsored

OP
OP

GARRIGA

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Finance
Hey are you looking to sell those stock fenders once you take them off?
I will. First need the Jeep. Won’t happen until the fall or later depending on going diesel or not.

Sangiuolo11

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
I will. First need the Jeep. Won’t happen until the fall or later depending on going diesel or not.
Gotcha, well I’m definitely interested when the time comes. Will they painted or black?

Jmonroe

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and a '99 Camaro SS convertible I bought new
Occupation
Retired
…Any ideas on relocating the blinkers? Where I live (South Florida) the law don't seem to care but I plan on traveling with my jeep and not looking for trouble. Chances are most flat fender options will not have this considered other than perhaps that stick on marker. Thoughts?
Without knowing what's behind the grill, looks like there would be some room below the headlights to install the old CJ style turn signals. I did just that on the '46 CJ 2A I restomoded. See my profile avitar..
Sponsored