Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.
I received the automatic build sheet 4 days ago and received the automatic window sticker yesterday (via jl.cryptostickers.net) :rock: So what status should my Jeep build be in now? Jeep chat told me this morning that it's still in JB, but I thought they didn't create a window sticker until it reaches KZ status? Anyone know what status my Jeep might be in now? Thanks for the help my friends! :like:
Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I received the automatic build sheet 4 days ago and received the automatic window sticker yesterday (via jl.cryptostickers.net) :rock: So what status should my Jeep build be in now? Jeep chat told me this morning that it's still in JB, but I thought they didn't create a window sticker until it reaches KZ status? Anyone know what status my Jeep might be in now? Thanks for the help my friends! :like:
Try the Jeep support number at 877-426-5337. They might know. I received two different answers for status codes when calling the number and asking Jeep chat within 5 minutes of each other.

OP
OP
Tunesoul

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks, I'll do that now! Enjoy your Sunday my friend!

OP
OP
Tunesoul

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Called the number, they told me I'm in KZ with an ETA of 5/10-5/15, awesome!!! Hopefully it gets here even sooner! :clap: Soooooooooo beyond excited! This is going to be one awesome summer for me and my family!!! Hope y'all get yours soon too! Thanks for the help @jeremyjeep :like:

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Called the number, they told me I'm in KZ with an ETA of 5/10-5/15, awesome!!! Hopefully it gets here even sooner! :clap: Soooooooooo beyond excited! This is going to be one awesome summer for me and my family!!! Hope y'all get yours soon too! Thanks for the help @jeremyjeep :like:
Awesome news. Congrats.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tunesoul

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thanks!

White Butte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Hey Tunesoul, that's the same ETA I received last Thursday. I'm hoping for the 5th! I would go berserk if it got to me sooner! Mine is waiting on a train to head south to OKC.:fingerscrossed:

White Butte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I had my dealer call to clarify status on Thursday. He confirmed it was correct and gave me a narrower delivery ETA. So you might have your dealer call tomorrow just to make sure.

OP
OP
Tunesoul

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I had my dealer call to clarify status on Thursday. He confirmed it was correct and gave me a narrower delivery ETA. So you might have your dealer call tomorrow just to make sure.
:like:

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
yep me too!

Sponsored

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Got my window sticker Wednesday and FCA told me I was waiting to be loaded but dealer connect showed it half way to my dealer already, so this seems to point out some of the rumors about delayed updates.

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
yep me too!
Yes, from what FCA claims usually you are in KZ status but you need to know what level of KZ your In because depending on how many units are going to your area it could be up to a week or so before it makes the train/truck.

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Bump. Got my sticker. Not sure when I will get it though.

sleepnclass

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Did Jeep chat. They said it was in transit but didn’t know where.
Sponsored