Sponsored

Got my Vaccine....And a VERY Cool Experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrangler man

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUAD
Clubs

Got mine two weeks ago at Dover Downs,The Monster Mile. It was my second shot, so all is good.
Now Jeep fans are discussing covid news and vaccine updates please go to the liberal far-left and share keep this site all about Wranglers. Better yet just go buy a Cherokee and stay home and stay safe. Wrangler fans will be out on the trail disgusting Wrangler news updates and useful information.

Bret

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Oh my, you people need to be more informed before you take this vaccine. First, this vaccine is experimental - it is unlike any vaccine that has ever been given to humans. It shouldn't be called a vaccine, but instead a Gene Modification injection. The FDA has NOT approved the SARS-CoV-2 shot. It is NOT FDA approved. But, the FDA has given it an EUA status. EUA means Emergency Use Authorization. All pharmaceutical companies that make this Covid shot, are totally exempt from liability. Let that sink in.

Second, there are allergic reactions to the shot. The mRNA they manufacture is coated in polyethylene glycol. This substance has never been injected into humans before, and is believed to be a major cause for allergic reactions - including death. But that's just the coating for their mRNA.

Third, the mRNA that gets assimilated into the tissue's cell, then tells the mitochondria to create a spike protein. This spike protein is similar to the corona virus's shell, which also contains the spike protein. Your body is then supposed to make antibodies to overcome and eliminate the spike protein corona virus (to kill the corona virus). Sounds good so far, right? The problem is if you received this shot, your body will never be able to turn off the creation of the spike protein. It's been genetically encoded in you. You can never undo this. Your body is changed forever. This is not like a regular vaccine. Nope.

Fourth, this newly created antibody (from spike protein), will dominate to attack any new virus, eg. Corona, influenza, etc. Your body's natural innate immune system (IIS) will not mount a defense, but rather let the new spike protein antibody take over. Unfortunately, this spike protein antibody is no good against new cancer viruses, or influenza, polio, or any other type of virus. It's only good against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It won't help against new powerful and different strains. And because you took the injection, your innate immune system (IIS) will no longer function to eliminate any new virus, because your IIS has been dominated (compromised) by the newly introduced spike protein shot. You may very well become very sick, because your IIS can't fight off the new infection. Very deadly what the pharmaceutical industry is playing with here.

I'm not telling anyone here not to get the shot, but to please be informed and do your research. Once you get this shot, you cannot undo it. Your cells will now always make the antibody for the Covid spike protein. Good luck all, and please be informed before you get it.

Last edited:

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Now Jeep fans are discussing covid news and vaccine updates please go to the liberal far-left and share keep this site all about Wranglers. Better yet just go buy a Cherokee and stay home and stay safe. Wrangler fans will be out on the trail disgusting Wrangler news updates and useful information.
Says the guy who came here to post about... not wranglers. 🤪

By the way, I’ll just leave a link about these “far left liberals“ who got the shot here.

Last edited:

Fitzz47

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 unlimited Sahara jl
You need to chill,and stop calling fellow jeepers far left liberals. Because they chose to get a shot.

Sponsored

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
Save this BS for your conspiracy boards.

ButWhatDoIKnow

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 Jeep Cherokee, 2015 Abarth 500C
My brothers PD got their first shots on Jan 4. Last week they had two officers who had both shots come down sick with COVID. One of them is in ICU as of two days ago. I don't know that I'd invest too much confidence in a vaccine that was poorly tested and rushed into service...
Look at it like this: It's only 95% effective. If you work with/ know 100 people, five of the will STILL get it. Math is hard.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Oh my, you people need to be more informed before you take this vaccine. First, this vaccine is experimental - it is unlike any vaccine that has ever been given to humans. It shouldn't be called a vaccine, but instead a Gene Modification injection. The FDA has NOT approved the SARS-CoV-2 shot. It is NOT FDA approved. But, the FDA has given it an EUA status. EUA means Emergency Use Authorization. All pharmaceutical companies that make this Covid shot, are totally exempt from liability. Let that sink in.

Second, there are allergic reactions to the shot. The mRNA they manufacture is coated in polyethylene glycol. This substance has never been injected into humans before, and is believed to be a major cause for allergic reactions - including death. But that's just the coating for their mRNA.

Third, the mRNA that gets assimilated into the tissue's cell, then tells the mitochondria to create a spike protein. This spike protein is similar to the corona virus's shell, which also contains the spike protein. Your body is then supposed to make antibodies to overcome and eliminate the spike protein corona virus (to kill the corona virus). Sounds good so far, right? The problem is if you received this shot, your body will never be able to turn off the creation of the spike protein. It's been genetically encoded in you. You can never undo this. Your body is changed forever. This is not like a regular vaccine. Nope.

Fourth, this newly created antibody (from spike protein), will dominate to attack any new virus, eg. Corona, influenza, etc. Your body's natural innate immune system (IIS) will not mount a defense, but rather let the new spike protein antibody take over. Unfortunately, this spike protein antibody is no good against new cancer viruses, or influenza, polio, or any other type of virus. It's only good against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It won't help against new powerful and different strains. And because you took the injection, your innate immune system (IIS) will no longer function to eliminate any new virus, because your IIS has been dominated by the introduced spike protein shot. You may very well become very sick, because your IIS can't fight off the new infection. Very deadly what the pharmaceutical industry is playing with here.

I'm not telling anyone here not to get the shot, but to please be informed and do your research. Once you get this shot, you cannot undo it. Your cells will now always make the antibody for the Covid spike protein. Good luck all, and please be informed before you get it.
Where did you get all of this crapola from!?!?. What you say isnt necessarily false but it is sprinkled with bulshit. The horror story about your body producing defense against covid-19 forever isnt false, but that happens with many vaccines or virus, they stay in you forever.

It is absolutely false your body wont fight the flu correctly or all that crap. If that wss the case then we all would be fucked grom chicken pox, vaccine or virus.

Oh my indeed.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Look at it like this: It's only 95% effective. If you work with/ know 100 people, five of the will STILL get it. Math is hard.
Not only that, but I would rush this information to the scientific community ASAP as we now have the first person in an ICU who has been vaccinated.

Sponsored

Cappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
It's been genetically encoded in you. You can never undo this. Your body is changed forever. This is not like a regular vaccine.
All good with me after the shot except the babies arm growing out of my shoulder and I woke up this morning crawling on the ceiling like The Fly.

redelses

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR
That has to be written in jest?? PEG(polyethylene glycol) is used in just about everything pharma and food related. And the mRNA definitely does not make it into your nuclei/genes and stick with you forever.

Where did you get all of this crapola from!?!?. What you say isnt necessarily false but it is sprinkled with bulshit. The horror story about your body producing defense against covid-19 forever isnt false, but that happens with many vaccines or virus, they stay in you forever.

It is absolutely false your body wont fight the flu correctly or all that crap. If that wss the case then we all would be fucked grom chicken pox, vaccine or virus.

Oh my indeed.

Fourth, this newly created antibody (from spike protein), will dominate to attack any new virus, eg. Corona, influenza, etc. Your body's natural innate immune system (IIS) will not mount a defense, but rather let the new spike protein antibody take over. Unfortunately, this spike protein antibody is no good against new cancer viruses, or influenza, polio, or any other type of virus. It's only good against the SARS-CoV-2 virus. It won't help against new powerful and different strains. And because you took the injection, your innate immune system (IIS) will no longer function to eliminate any new virus, because your IIS has been dominated (compromised) by the newly introduced spike protein shot. You may very well become very sick, because your IIS can't fight off the new infection. Very deadly what the pharmaceutical industry is playing with here.

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Got my first shot of Moderna yesterday.....Zero side effects besides a huge sense of relief.

Don't give a ---- about all the QAnon conspiracy theories and all the antivaxer fake news about how bad it is for you.

Read some real scientific articles talk to a doctor and stay off of twitter when getting your medical advise :lipssealed:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.