Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I got 7.5% below invoice. I was offered about 6.5below without it.
Congratulations thats awesome!

....now excuse me while I get back to consuming these jolly rancher fruit roll-ups. I swear I could eat an entire box of these things no problem.
Sponsored

¤|||||||¤

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
The price you pay for the high demand over here. The most I can see off of one is 5% or %8 with travel that's it I asked just about everyone here and did foot work.
Sarcasm aside, I'm happy for you..truly.

I can be an ass sometimes so forgive me. I'm an old-school kid off the block.

Durango

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2019 Ram 1500 Quadcab 4X4, 2018 Challenger Hellcat, 2018 Charger SRT, 2018 American Dream, 2017 Ram 1500 Reg Cab 4X4, 2020 Redwood 3951MB, 2019 Mercedes 4WD Van
After we agreed on a price (which was better than every other dealer in the area with the exception of about two) my dealer called and apologized because he forgot to tell me about the Tread Lightly option - but then he noted when we got to talking, that the deal I was getting was better than what I would have gotten had I whipped out a TL letter or code...
Many of the posts on this thread talk about how to get a good deal without the TL letter or code - pay attention to them.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Contact Tread lightly and explain what happened, I'm sure they can send the code again, they are good about answering questions and responding to email inquiries. It did make a difference w/ my 5% under invoice transaction @ Jim Marsh in Las Vegas.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
After we agreed on a price (which was better than every other dealer in the area with the exception of about two) my dealer called and apologized because he forgot to tell me about the Tread Lightly option - but then he noted when we got to talking, that the deal I was getting was better than what I would have gotten had I whipped out a TL letter or code...
Many of the posts on this thread talk about how to get a good deal without the TL letter or code - pay attention to them.
The thing is if the dealer has the code they can submit to FCA and get a credit of 2% of the invoice price. So it is often used to sweeten the deal. Most good dealers will split the difference and give you an extra 1% under what you negotiate. Win-win.
Sponsored