kenerg

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I was just looking at the pictures of your Jeep. I was staring at them for about 10 minutes while my wife was talking to me from the kitchen. According to her, she was saying, tonight she is making me fillet mignon and Lobster tails with drawn butter, then chocolate pudding using imported Kron's organic German cocoa. Then after dinner I will get the best BJ she has ever given me, and then my new Mojito Green Jeep Wrangler in the driveway by the time I wake up in the morning. She said if I respond to all that "accordingly" and "appropriately" , then it's all a done deal. However, if I'm ignoring her because I'm looking at a Mojito Green Jeep online and I respond with, ok honey, I'll take care of that. ( iE. I know you're asking me to do something and I'll appease you by a few dismissing words, all I heard was Mojito Green Jeep in the driveway). Then you will get none of those things for a month. I guess I'm not eating or getting laid until Christmas, or if I'm really lucky, Chanukah. THANKS.
For a moment.. I thought where the hells is this going... and I just couldn't keep my eyes of the word Mojito...
Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Last edited:

The_Phew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GTI 6MT
This is the most Florida thread I've ever seen on this forum.

Joe kenzo

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler jl
Well, I won't be doing offroad. I just want to look cool!
You’ll be fine , maybe a very little bit of rubbing , just make sure to remove the plastic on he front bumper right in front of the tire
Sponsored