Sponsored

Got my CSNV41 in the mail today.... And UGH... The repair (unfortunately) went as planned.

Token

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
19 JLUR 03/19 build.

Looks like I'm getting a new steering damper.

PhotoEditor_20190731_212007143.jpg
Sponsored

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Excellent, just got mine done the other day. I'll take a free Fox 2.0 stabilizer for sure.

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Is that what they are replacing with ?!?
From what i understand even the replacement OEM stabilizers weren't helping so FCA authorized the purchase of Fox 2.0 stabilizers as replacements. I don't know if this is done at all dealerships, but that's what i ended up with.

OP
OP
Token

Token

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
From what i understand even the replacement OEM stabilizers weren't helping so FCA authorized the purchase of Fox 2.0 stabilizers as replacements. I don't know if this is done at all dealerships, but that's what i ended up with.
Maybe I should bring it to your dealer. LOL

Sponsored

Ronnie S

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Firecracker Red (2 Door) - 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg w/ESS - 6-Speed Manual Transmission
19 JLUR 03/19 build.

Looks like I'm getting a new steering damper.

PhotoEditor_20190731_212007143.jpg
Interesting? Mine is a 2/2019 build and I didn’t get a recall letter? Checked my vin on mopar/Jeep website and it says no recalls. Crazy how some of us with same build dates are getting these and done aren’t.

Juni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport
wow i don't think i got a fox one, had mine replaced in July. Going to have to check.

OP
OP
Token

Token

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Interesting? Mine is a 2/2019 build and I didn’t get a recall letter? Checked my vin on mopar/Jeep website and it says no recalls. Crazy how some of us with same build dates are getting these and done aren’t.
When I check my VIN it says no recalls either, but got this hard copy in the mail. So something isn't updating like it should.

Sponsored

Ronnie S

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Firecracker Red (2 Door) - 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine Upg w/ESS - 6-Speed Manual Transmission
When I check my VIN it says no recalls either, but got this hard copy in the mail. So something isn't updating like it should.
Ok thanks. I’ll be taking mine in for a ticking sound that just started on the driver side head. Injectors? Rocker Arm? Not sure . So I’ll have them check on the stabilizer bar too.

Dengar

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Jeep JKU, 2019 JLU Rubicon
It doesn't seem to be a "recall" but if you scroll to the bottom of the page after you put your VIN in... you should see it at the bottom.

Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
Excellent, just got mine done the other day. I'll take a free Fox 2.0 stabilizer for sure.
Mine is going in tomorrow, damn i hope im getting a free fox stabilizer.

You got any paperwork showing “fox” so i can use it as leverage

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
Mine is going in tomorrow, damn i hope im getting a free fox stabilizer.

You got any paperwork showing “fox” so i can use it as leverage
I dont have any paperwork yet because i still have to drop the Jeep off for another repair so they held on to my paperwork for now. Im pretty sure there are a few others here on the forums who got the Fox 2.0 replacement instead of OEM

Ronnie S

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It doesn't seem to be a "recall" but if you scroll to the bottom of the page after you put your VIN in... you should see it at the bottom.
Just checked and scrolled to the bottom. NADA. :-( All I have is no safety recalls, no outstanding campaigns.
Sponsored