CT_LFC

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Jeep Wrangler JL Got caught in heavy downpour. Uconnect acting crazy 47D10A23-F70A-4CC4-BF4C-7C4D2DE0D6B5

sitting there for a long day of sun bathing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CT_LFC

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
This morning put fuse back in and took it for first drive since the rain. Everything seems normal except the clock which is showing an incorrect time.
I went to settings and the box to sync with gps is checked and checked gps by entering an address and it has the correct time but for some reason the main clock is not syncing to it.
I went back to settings, unchecked the sync box and entered time manually which worked then went back in and checked the sync box again and it went back to the incorrect time.
thoughts?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
This morning put fuse back in and took it for first drive since the rain. Everything seems normal except the clock which is showing an incorrect time.
I went to settings and the box to sync with gps is checked and checked gps by entering an address and it has the correct time but for some reason the main clock is not syncing to it.
I went back to settings, unchecked the sync box and entered time manually which worked then went back in and checked the sync box again and it went back to the incorrect time.
thoughts?
@CT_LFC

Not sure if I'm following you 100%.

IF, you manually enter the time and do not tic (check box) for sync, that the JL will not retain time you set manually? Another words if you do not have it sync., does the JL display current time and displays current time when you turn on and off the JL?

--------------
You could try pulling the F97 while JL is running, then after say 10 seconds, re-insert the fuse.. Possibly a reboot of UConnect may get it working..

If that dos not work, give it 2-3 days of using... on/of cycles and see if it starts working correctly.

OP
OP
CT_LFC

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 / JLUR
Nevermind!
Looks like it just needed to go through another off/on cycle

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nevermind!
Looks like it just needed to go through another off/on cycle
Thought that would be the case! :like:

Had it not remedied automatically, the F97 would have hurried up that UConnect reboot that ultimately remedied the issue...

Glad you got past this rain thing..... HEY, consider buying a Bestop SR for JL. You will be able to have some semi naked driving without the fear of getting caught out in the rain and..............

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@CT_LFC

Forgot to mention.... consider placing a touch of white out alongside of the F97 fuse position/slot.
You'll find that having it marked will make things way easier when you find a need to pull F97 in the future... and yes, you will find yourself pulling it again someday.

I've had my JL, about 2.5 years now, and I know I have found the need to pull F97, quite a few times..
Of ocurse, I'm not the kinda guy that will wait days for UConnect to reboot itself/correct issues..

Also, when you start your JL, start it and then wait say 10-15 seconds before placing the JL, in reverse... Allow UConnect to boot up as doing this will/can prevent UConnect related glitches with the radio, b/u camera, etc..

Jeep Wrangler JL Got caught in heavy downpour. Uconnect acting crazy F97 fuse marked

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
thoughts?
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares