Sponsored

Got a custom printed SPIDERWEBSHADE with my logo, Love it!

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
That so rocks. I think I'm going with the Spiderweb shade when my JL comes in. I still like their design and clean installation.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Have a black one as well, but this thing pops so nice with the red accents!

Black-Forum.jpg
Looks awesome!

I wish my version didn't have the center cutout for the hardtop latches!? Did you have to ask for that or is it an option now?
If so I need to give my wife mine, and order another one with my logo on it without the cutouts.

Sponsored

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Looks awesome!

I wish my version didn't have the center cutout for the hardtop latches!? Did you have to ask for that or is it an option now?
If so I need to give my wife mine, and order another one with my logo on it without the cutouts.
I think when you order I remember seeing that you can note to not have the cutouts. If I remember right.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I think when you order I remember seeing that you can note to not have the cutouts. If I remember right.
I see it now on the bottom of the description... I don't recall seeing that there when I ordered mine :computerrage:(I may have just overlooked it)

OP
OP
4LowPhoto

4LowPhoto

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Looks awesome!

Yes when I sent the art, I asked if they could do one with out the cutout as I only have a softtop. I have one of the first versions in plain black with the cut out as well.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Yes when I sent the art, I asked if they could do one with out the cutout as I only have a softtop. I have one of the first versions in plain black with the cut out as well.
Thanks, I sent them my company logo on Friday and asked for a version without the cutouts. Just waiting on them to get back to me with the proof.
Sponsored