• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Gorilla 96644BDX Wheel Locks (Set of 24) - $90 - Pasadena, CA

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
These were the first things I bought for my JL, after a bad experience with somebody stealing a spare off an old Rover of mine at a trailhead. Have had them since mid-2018. Set of 24, meaning enough for every lug on each wheel, including the spare, and one extra.

Also have the little sticker/serial number that comes with it, in case you lose the key and need to order a replacement.

Pick up in Pasadena, CA.

IMPORTANT, STUPID, ODD NOTE: These must be sold by today AND AND AND AND AND I need three of your factory lug nuts. My Jeep is being picked up by Carvana tomorrow morning, and in my great and unmatched wisdom, it appears that I've misplaced the factory lugs for my spare. Meaning the whole set goes with the car if I can't find those (been searching all morning, but I'm in the midst of two car sales and escrow on three separate properties at once, so life's a wee bit hectic and the place is a mess). EDIT/UPDATE: Found the missing factory lug nuts for my spare. Crisis averted, folks.

Jeep Wrangler JL Gorilla 96644BDX Wheel Locks (Set of 24) - $90 - Pasadena, CA gorilla
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Update: found the factory lugs for the spare. Tremendous success.

DWEI

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
THIN BLUE LINE
wish i saw these sooner. glws

Sponsored

csspar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Do you still have these? If so, how does the size compare to the stock lugs? I'm trying to figure out if they will fit into Method 701 wheels. Thanks!

OP
OP

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Do you still have these? If so, how does the size compare to the stock lugs? I'm trying to figure out if they will fit into Method 701 wheels. Thanks!
Hey hey. Yes, I do still have them. I'm honestly unsure about the exact measurements but they seem a bit smaller than stock.

csspar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Hey hey. Yes, I do still have them. I'm honestly unsure about the exact measurements but they seem a bit smaller than stock.
Right on. I don't have the wheels yet so I'm not totally sure what I'm working with, but I should have them soon and I'll get back to you. Once I can confirm they'll fit I'll definitely buy these.

OP
OP

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Right on. I don't have the wheels yet so I'm not totally sure what I'm working with, but I should have them soon and I'll get back to you. Once I can confirm they'll fit I'll definitely buy these.
Roger that. Let me know, thank you!

csspar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Roger that. Let me know, thank you!
I will be picking the wheels up tomorrow, so I'll be able to take some measurements. I think if you can give me the actual outer diameter of the socket/key and the diameter of the widest part of the flange on the lugs I should be able to figure it out.

Sponsored

OP
OP

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Did you one better. Sorry for blurry resolution, shooting in low-light mode because Google Home refuses to acknowledge my command for turning on the lights and I'm too lazy to do it like a normal human being (but not too lazy to grab my digital caliper). All measurements in millimeters.

Jeep Wrangler JL Gorilla 96644BDX Wheel Locks (Set of 24) - $90 - Pasadena, CA g2
Jeep Wrangler JL Gorilla 96644BDX Wheel Locks (Set of 24) - $90 - Pasadena, CA g3
Jeep Wrangler JL Gorilla 96644BDX Wheel Locks (Set of 24) - $90 - Pasadena, CA g4

g1.jpg

csspar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Did you one better. Sorry for blurry resolution, shooting in low-light mode because Google Home refuses to acknowledge my command for turning on the lights and I'm too lazy to do it like a normal human being (but not too lazy to grab my digital caliper). All measurements in millimeters.

Jeep Wrangler JL Gorilla 96644BDX Wheel Locks (Set of 24) - $90 - Pasadena, CA g1
Jeep Wrangler JL Gorilla 96644BDX Wheel Locks (Set of 24) - $90 - Pasadena, CA g1

Hell yeah thank you! Those are some sweet calipers! I'll be in touch tomorrow after I grab the wheels.

csspar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S

Just measured the wheels and unfortunately those flanges are too big to fit. :(

I appreciate the help though! Good luck with the sale.

mopar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX and 2024 Ineos Grenadier 73 Pingauer
These sill available?
Sponsored