Sponsored

Google Assistant Way to loud after speaker upgrade

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
I recently upgraded my speaker bar and not Google Assistant is way to loud. The problem is the Assistant defaults back to the default volume after each use. So if I turn it down while it's talking I can lower it's volume. But the next use it will be back at it's default volume. Does anyone have a work around for this?
Sponsored

jeepster345

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
There’s probably a way to individually turn down the volume of the voice. I don’t have a Google assistant, but in the past I’ve been able to turn down the volume of the voice on other devices without messing with any other volume. It’s probably in the settings of your phone.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I recently upgraded my speaker bar and not Google Assistant is way to loud. The problem is the Assistant defaults back to the default volume after each use. So if I turn it down while it's talking I can lower it's volume. But the next use it will be back at it's default volume. Does anyone have a work around for this?
Can you try it with another phone or tablet to see if it is speaker bar or device? That's where I would start.
Sponsored