Good service department near LA for clutch recall?

csspar

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
I'd like to take care of my clutch recall soon as well as some other TSBs. I've never taken my Jeep somewhere other than my garage for service and I have dealership trust issues lol.

I was hoping I could find someone here who had a good experience with a service department near LA. ESPECIALLY if someone has done the clutch recall with a good experience!

Thank you in advance!
Advertisement

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
I'd like to take care of my clutch recall soon as well as some other TSBs. I've never taken my Jeep somewhere other than my garage for service and I have dealership trust issues lol.

I was hoping I could find someone here who had a good experience with a service department near LA. ESPECIALLY if someone has done the clutch recall with a good experience!

Thank you in advance!
Can't speak to clutch recall specifically but Glendale jeep has been okay to me. they're somewhat mod friendly too as they're also an AEV dealer/installer, many of the Rubis they sell off their lot are lifted on 37s and they're doing lift work and stuff on Jeeps rather than just fixing minivans all day.

I was towed to them with a bad heater core at 1500 miles and the work was done well, although they had it for 23 days. Mostly parts availability and size of the job though. I've done two oil changes through them (and two on my own, alternating ~4000 mi intervals) and they're good to deal with. I've heard Huntington Beach service dept is pretty good too.

Advertisement

Exact Center

Advertisement