Good Lease Deal on JL Sahara, First Time Jeep Buyer

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Mojito Rubicon 4dr Soft Top
Yeah I did remember a manager at another dealership telling me the tax is actually 9%, that's crazy but yeah I asked about the money factor and they said they couldn't do anything about it. I asked if they used any other bank and they did not seem like they could she claimed she could only use Chrysler. Pushback you mean try another bank or?

Thank You
my local dealer quoted me with affinity at .001900 MF ask about them in PA
Sponsored

OP
OP

nkhaira

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz CLS55 AMG
my local dealer quoted me with affinity at .001900 MF ask about them in PA
I am actually working with a dealer in MD that is doing 5% below, asked them if they deal with any other than Chrysler and unfortunately do not

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Mojito Rubicon 4dr Soft Top
I am actually working with a dealer in MD that is doing 5% below, asked them if they deal with any other than Chrysler and unfortunately do not
yep I understand that. I was going that route too in MD then got lucky and found a local dealer willing to match. Good luck ill make sure to wave.

OP
OP

nkhaira

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes-Benz CLS55 AMG
yep I understand that. I was going that route too in MD then got lucky and found a local dealer willing to match. Good luck ill make sure to wave.
Oh I understand could you let me know what PA dealer you talked to?

Thank you!

Sponsored

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
I have a 42 month lease on JLUSS

Sticker was 40,500

I put 2500 down

Payments $267/month

Residual is 30k

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Look at the payments first without taxes:
MF. Should be less than .002 or dealer may be marketing up or your credit could make it higher
RV: assuming FCA finance, you can’t change (I get from Edmunds)
Acq Fee: $595, but waived for July? ... dealers may try to make this up
Dealer doc fees ... every state is different. Some see $100 others $699 ... I wouldn’t pay $699 but some cities/states (NYC?) jack you on this

Don’t let them mark up MF or Acq cost. Other than that, you need to negotiate a good discount off MSRP (which you did)

I use Leasematic app. Great $2 to run #s. I’m not affiliated with the app.

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 42 month lease on JLUSS

Sticker was 40,500

I put 2500 down

Payments $267/month

Residual is 30k
There’s not enough info to say if this was a good deal or not ... were taxes rolled in? Title? Doc fees? Etc.

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will not be participating in this forum as of 8/31/2018. It's been a fun ride, but it's time to move on. Take care. - Dustin
Occupation
There’s not enough info to say if this was a good deal or not ... were taxes rolled in? Title? Doc fees? Etc.
All included my friend. It's a good deal.

Branman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW Tiguan
Dustin can you give some more info on what bank and all to get that deal?

Sponsored

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Dustin can you give some more info on what bank and all to get that deal?

Hey bud

I went through US bank lease department. Jeep dealership set it all up. Absolutely the easiest lease I've ever done. US bank is awesome. Your jeep dealership should have all that info for this.

To be honest, I sent a note online to the dealership on this wrangler. Then I texted with the salesperson and accepted the deal. First car I've bought without actually seeing it. By the way, dont accept the sticker price. This was the loaded Sport S model. The sticker was 40,500. I got it for 37k. I meant to put that above post.

When I got to dealership next morning, it took me 10 min to sign papers and I was out!

Branman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW Tiguan
Ok thank you. That’s probably one of the best lease deals I’ve seen. Most dealers are telling me nothing under 400s which is crazy. I’m looking at no money down but even then with your lease I’d be at 327 or so given same circumstances. So it’s doable some dealers just want to play games.

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ok thank you. That’s probably one of the best lease deals I’ve seen. Most dealers are telling me nothing under 400s which is crazy. I’m looking at no money down but even then with your lease I’d be at 327 or so given same circumstances. So it’s doable some dealers just want to play games.
Oh no they can go under 300 for sure. Might have to drive a little bit to get it though if your dealership is not playing nice .

JeepJL18

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

If your willing to drive to NC, I could give you the name of my salesperson and they will hook it up.

Branman

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 VW Tiguan
I appreciate that North Carolina is a little on the far side from Delaware though haha.
Sponsored