Sponsored

Good floor mats for 2018 Wrangler Sahara?

smachin1000

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 door Wrangler.
Hi All,

My partner has a 2018 Wrangler Sahara, great vehicle. I'd like to get her some good floormats to prevent the front carpet getting messy with mud now it's the wet season.

Does anyone have any good recommendations?

Thank you,
Sean
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Two of the best I’ve seen are the Mopar slush mats and the Quadratec all-weather liners.

Husky and WeatherTech also make some excellent ones with a more industrial-grade look, if that’s your cup of tea.

Good luck.

OP
OP

smachin1000

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 door Wrangler.
Two of the best I’ve seen are the Mopar slush mats and the Quadratec all-weather liners.

Husky and WeatherTech also make some excellent ones with a more industrial-grade look, if that’s your cup of tea.

Good luck.
Thanks for the response. The Quadratec ones looked pretty good, so I ordered a full set of those today.

Ntegtmeyer

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, 2014 Jeep Patriot Oscar Mike Edition, 2012 Jeep Compass Limited
The past 2 years I’ve been rockin the mopar slush mats although a couple weeks ago I decided to get some weathertechs. They have a new design out called “3D protection” and so far they’ve been great. Offers more protection and doesn’t feel as cheap and flimsy as the original weather tech mats. They were $165 for front and rears, so far I’m really liking these.

kiese02

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Thanks for the response. The Quadratec ones looked pretty good, so I ordered a full set of those today.
You will be very happy with the Quadratec ones. I got them for my Rubicon and they work out great especially this time of year with the snow!!!

Sponsored

Grooster

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon, 2016 Cherokee Latitude
Occupation
IT Director
I've got the Mopar Slush Mats and the Weathertech cargo mat. Perfect in nasty weather. They clean up very well, too. Look for the easter eggs on the slush mats, too. One in front, one in the rear.

liquids

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 1968 CJ5
I love the Mopar floor mats. Not as high profile as the Weathertechs and I like that. For the back I didn't go for full wetness protection. Got the Canvasback mat instead. Happy with it.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Hi All,

My partner has a 2018 Wrangler Sahara, great vehicle. I'd like to get her some good floormats to prevent the front carpet getting messy with mud now it's the wet season.

Does anyone have any good recommendations?

Thank you,
Sean
I have these:
https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/digitalfit-front-liners-weathertech-jeep-wrangler-jl

I ripped the logo off so that I didn’t have a big green eye starring at me everyday.

otherwise, these things are great and they fit great too.

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
The quadratec mats are excellent. I made some vinyl stickers last year to cover the big green logo on them. The drivers side front text on my sticker is coming off but the rest are working well.

20200126_194829.jpg

20200126_194848.jpg

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Which one has the most coverage?
The ones I quoted above have a lot of coverage. They are the same as the weathertec ones..... they actually come in a waethertech box. Good coverage great fit and slightly less expensive than the weathertech ones. I just ripped off the Quadratec logo...... I am getting really sick of buying stuff from vendors who want to prominently brand everything with their own logo. I don’t want it on my clothes or automotive parts. I’m not a billboard and neither is my Jeep.
Sponsored