First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Hey, Georgia Jeepers - I'm fixing to buy my first Jeep - a JLU Sport S - hopefully, next week. So far I've been to Ed Voyles in Marietta (huge inventory) and Jasper Jeep (great folks). What I'm looking for is one of those 5+% off invoice deals that are offered in North Carolina, Arkansas, and a few other far away places.

Does anyone know of a dealer in Georgia (or at least closer than Tri-Cities in Eden, NC - 6 hrs north) that offers a deal like that? Jasper Jeep prices their vehicles at invoice with only a $50 doc fee if the car is ordered, but clearly others on the forum are doing much better.

HoWink
Sponsored

Atomic Anvil

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.atomicanvil.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 Sport
Occupation
Technology Consultant & Professional Photographer
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, Georgia Jeepers - I'm fixing to buy my first Jeep - a JLU Sport S - hopefully, next week. So far I've been to Ed Voyles in Marietta (huge inventory) and Jasper Jeep (great folks). What I'm looking for is one of those 5+% off invoice deals that are offered in North Carolina, Arkansas, and a few other far away places.

Does anyone know of a dealer in Georgia (or at least closer than Tri-Cities in Eden, NC - 6 hrs north) that offers a deal like that? Jasper Jeep prices their vehicles at invoice with only a $50 doc fee if the car is ordered, but clearly others on the forum are doing much better.

HoWink
Mall of Georgia Jeep in Buford will absolutely get you 3-5% if not more. Speak with Derek Langley, the Finance Manager, and he will definitely honor the deal. Just let him know you saw it on these forums.

TexasAG90

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
VP of Sales
Call Mike in the internet sales department at Palmer Dodge in Roswell. They have more jeeps than any other spot in the state. If I were you I would check them out.

OP
OP
HoWink

HoWink

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Thanks much, Texas. I'll give him a call.

HoWink

Sponsored

jdm22

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler before year end
Occupation
GA General Contractor full time, AC Man for F&F
I am picking mine up Tuesday at Gwinnett/fivestar Jeep. Ended up being between 4-5% under inv. Doc fee much higher than hoped, but very quick and easy and price for in stock without order made it worth it in the end. Ralph my salesman has been great and done all my dealing by email so far.

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I bought mine at Palmer, definitely a huge inventory. I needed mine quickly so I didnt have time to order, so I didnt quite get the same deal as when ordering, but I think it was around 1% off invoice...I think...

Mud-N-Sun

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 2 door Sport TJ 2018 JLU Sport-S
It might be a drive for you but I would try out Milton Ruben in Augusta GA. They gave me about 9% below invoice

jdm22

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler before year end
Occupation
GA General Contractor full time, AC Man for F&F
ended up buying at Gwinnett CDJR and got what I think is a great deal. About 3-4% off invoice from an in stock vehicle.

OP
OP
HoWink

HoWink

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Thanks for all the help, y'all! I called and/or emailed most of those above. In the end I got the best deal from Ed Voyles in Marietta. After the usual negotiating (over the phone, though, not at the dealership), they matched dollar-for-dollar the 6% off invoice price from Tri-Cities, which also included a relatively low (for Georgia) $350 doc fee. In a month or two I should have a new Sting Gray Sport S in my driveway.

HoWink

Sponsored

Kats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
It might be a drive for you but I would try out Milton Ruben in Augusta GA. They gave me about 9% below invoice
Hi
Thanks for the post. I am interested in knowing what trim you got and if you can share the copy of the invoice , I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Kats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Thanks for all the help, y'all! I called and/or emailed most of those above. In the end I got the best deal from Ed Voyles in Marietta. After the usual negotiating (over the phone, though, not at the dealership), they matched dollar-for-dollar the 6% off invoice price from Tri-Cities, which also included a relatively low (for Georgia) $350 doc fee. In a month or two I should have a new Sting Gray Sport S in my driveway.

HoWink

HoWink
Hi
Thanks for sharing the info. I am looking to buy my first jeep. Can you please tell me whether you had to show the copy of the invoice from tri-cities to get the price match (6% below invoice) ?
If you don't mind can you please share/DM me the copies of the same if you have?
Thanks in advance.

Kats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Hi
Thanks for sharing the info. I am looking to buy my first jeep. Can you please tell me whether you had to show the copy of the invoice from tri-cities to get the price match (6% below invoice) ?
If you don't mind can you please share/DM me the copies of the same if you have?
Thanks in advance.
HoWink,
Thank for your DM and sharing the info. Since, i am thinking of leasing, started to follow up on 2019 model. Thanks again :)

LowCountry

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet Sport
gotta put another plug in for Milton Ruben in Augusta ...I live in Savannah and there were no 2 drs in my area when I got ready to buy and after meeting with my local dealers I was left a little disappointed with the answers/effort I was receiving. Came across Milton Rubens website and not only did they have several 2 drs but they had the exact one I wanted with the options and even the color....Well worth the drive over there and I got about 9% off msrp....Lamar Johnson was who I dealt with and if youre looking in Ga you should definitely check in with these guys

Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man

HoWink
I got

HoWink
I got mine stock at Gwinnett chrislar Jeep and Dodge they are giving $6. Also quick service. Chris was great.
Sponsored

Last edited: