Sponsored

Good dealers for Service in Seattle Area?

Jeepvkk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza, Audi Q5
The reviews for Service seem bad for most of the dealers I checked. I'm wondering specifically about Jeep Performance (Mopar ) installations and regular service. Are there good dealerships that people have used they recommend for service and installation?
Sponsored

rizzosmith

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL
The reviews for Service seem bad for most of the dealers I checked. I'm wondering specifically about Jeep Performance (Mopar ) installations and regular service. Are there good dealerships that people have used they recommend for service and installation?
This is a tough question, because I don't really have a "good" answer. I can tell you that of the 2 dealership service centers that I have visited locally (Eastside), Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram of Seattle (on Aurora and about 138th) has been the better of the two. I would avoid the dealership in Kirkland. The service guy was very pushy, the parts guys seemed like they didn't want to be bothered to help, and the sales people were like hawks. Just not a good experience in any way. And they are twice as close to where I live than the dealership on Aurora, but I will drive the extra distance to get decent service (warranty repair for a leaky rear differential cover). I can't speak for their performance parts install capabilities or expertise. But they were fair and pretty courteous, and the repair was made properly. That's all I can vouch for, hope this helps...

Rick

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
I have been to most of the Jeep dealers in the area multiple times over the years for sales but only to Autonation Bellevue Jeep for service on my Cherokee Trailhawk (tried to lemon law it...piece of junk). I would agree to avoid the Kirkland Jeep dealer (Rairdons) as they are very old school (in a bad way) with regards to how they run their business. I had great experiences on the sales side of Autonation Bellevue Jeep but their service isn't anything to write home about either. I had a great service advisor there (who is now gone) but the actual work done to the Jeep was not that great or timely. This is the primary drawback to owning a Jeep and if it weren't for the Wrangler I would not own another one. At least I can do most of the service on my own.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Grousemont

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2014 Roadster 981S, 2009 CLK350 AMG/coupe
Well let me add to this thread. Kirkland rairdon sales guy lied to our face when ordering our jeep, so didn't order from them. Autonation Bellevue Porsche has been a shit show for more than two years so we didn't go to autonation Bellevue jeep (that may change) because of same ownership. Autonation Bellevue Mercedes (yes same owner) has returned to 5 star service for more than a year now! They had a 6 month blip of WTF, but worked out the kinks from the transition after autonation bought Barrier. Thank god too, my car is the clk350. Wife's is the 981S.

We ended up buying at Tacoma jeep. Outstanding experience beginning to end. However we live in Redmond. So it was time for our oil and tire rotation and we went to Seattle jeep. The defrauded me on the service (see my jeepcares post). So now I may try Bellevue jeep or go back to Tacoma. Not sure yet.

Seattle area for jeeps are becoming very questionable in my opinion. My fingers are crossed for autonation Bellevue jeep. I did go there once for our Dakota to get a part. Very helpful.

Be well all
Jeff

FreakinJeepin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ram 3500 HD, 1993 Forester, 2010 Outback, 2017 Outback
I have used Enumclaw chrysler, jeep, dodge and have had no issues. The do what they promise and are on time. The sales guys are knowledgeable and good to work with. Not a high pressure dealership. They are looking to develop long time relationships. I don’t have a jeep at this time but have been working with them since 2010 when i bought my truck. I’m hoping to purchase my JL there but time will tell. I’m in negotioation now. Looking for a jlr 3.6 with auto.

Sponsored

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I have used Enumclaw chrysler, jeep, dodge and have had no issues. The do what they promise and are on time. The sales guys are knowledgeable and good to work with. Not a high pressure dealership. They are looking to develop long time relationships. I don’t have a jeep at this time but have been working with them since 2010 when i bought my truck. I’m hoping to purchase my JL there but time will tell. I’m in negotioation now. Looking for a jlr 3.6 with auto.
My Jeep isn't here yet (finished build on Sunday, now waiting for a train!), but I'm buying through Enumclaw. Everything they have done so far has been up front and professional. There was no need for negotiations, they gave me a good below invoice deal from the get go, talked to me about ordering options, pushed through a greyed out option (LED lights), and they've called me regularly to give me updates. There were a couple of minor glitches, but they didn't effect the build. The sales manager just come over and talked with us and the salesman, and placed the order right there so we had the VON before we left the dealership.

As long as it goes as well as this when the Jeep shows up, I'm happy with the Enumclaw dealership.

Agent47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLU 2.0T (Built 7/4)
Avoid Rairdon's in Kirkland like the plague. Their service in particular is awful. The service advisors are lazy and argumentative and their techs are fine with sending vehicles back to the customer with poor quality of work having been done. My experiences with them were bad enough that I ended up complaining about them to FCA and will not be going back to them for anything.

Autonation in Bellevue was OK for the track bar recall, even though they forgot to have a loaner ready for me despite having that written on the appointment.

RockAltered

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR V6 AT & 23 Ram Limited 4x4
Occupation
Retired.
I've written before and will continue to warn about Rairdon's especially the Smokey Point store where I've purchased 3 times.
Yup, it took 3 times cause I'm slow.

Walter-new jeeper

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue Wrangler JLUR, Expedition, Escape
I've written before and will continue to warn about Rairdon's especially the Smokey Point store where I've purchased 3 times.
Yup, it took 3 times cause I'm slow.
Anybody use Bud Clary in Auburn? It's the closest to Federal Way. My Jeep is on it's way to Nampa, Idaho where I will fly to pick it up. But will need to get service here. Not sure if I want to go to Larson's in Puyallup after the way their salesperson blew me off. Other option would be Tacoma Jeep.

LoveBugJL

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2012 JLU Shara
I've been going to Autonation in Bellevue for years for my wife's 2012 JKUS and my 2011 Dodge Charger R/T. I traded the Charger in on a new 2018 Wrangler JLUS. I've been in twice with it, and they have not been able to fix the rattle / creak near the rear hatch. They have ordered a new rear window per Chrysler (posted in another thread). My issue with the service department is that they NEVER in the afternoon and I do mean NEVER answer their phone. You just get put into phone tree hell. Even, the general 'Operator' option for the dealership is not answered. This is not an isolated incident. It has been this way for at least 2 years. I had to take the 'sales' option and then in another call (after sales didn't follow through) the 'parts' option to get someone to answer the phone so that I could make sure their shuttle was not going to strand me at work yesterday. Very annoying!

Last edited:

Sponsored

hellayellajlu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Anybody use Bud Clary in Auburn? It's the closest to Federal Way. My Jeep is on it's way to Nampa, Idaho where I will fly to pick it up. But will need to get service here. Not sure if I want to go to Larson's in Puyallup after the way their salesperson blew me off. Other option would be Tacoma Jeep.
I ordered my 2019 JLUR from Bud Clary in Auburn in December, sales staff very professional and easy to work with (salesman was a Jeep owner which helped). Jeep isn't here yet and I haven't used their service department, hoping its decent since I am not happy with the dealership service on my Ram at Dodge/Jeep in Bremerton that's the closes to me.

GDPirie

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Retired
I've purchased 2 jeeps from Larson in Puyallup and used their service a couple of times, nothing bad. Bud Clary in Auburn is closer to me in Federal Way and I've been using them for diesel oil changes and the Grand Cherokee diesel recalls for the past 2 years. Other than Service Advisor turnover they have done OK in the service area. I just traded my 2015 Grand Cherokee Diesel for a 2019 JLU Sahara Altitude and I will continue to use Bud Clary for service. The reason that I bought Jeeps from Larson was the large advertised discount and model availability. I have not had any problems with Larson, they even replaced a gouged painted wheel that I noticed after I got the Wrangler home. Larson has always honored their advertised price and vehicle availability. Bud Clary is just closer, but Larson remains an acceptable alternative.

Regards; George

OldBird

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I'll add an update to my previous comment now that I've had my Jeep for 6 months. Everything went very well with the delivery and I can't complain about the way I was treated. I've been in to Enumclaw for one service on the Wave program and they did well. Even did the full five tire rotation without any extra fee or complaints. I'd definitely recommend them.

willcasp

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Clubs

Another vote to avoid Rairdon in Kirkland. I may have been spoiled by Barrier Mercedes service department. Rairdon service never calls me with updates. I just took the Jeep in for the THIRD time to correct a Mopar part installation they did. The third time the found the problem was an issue that I warned them about at the time they did the installation. It was their own fault. Cost me quite a bit of time and inconvenience. I also found out that items I specifically asked to be checked in email never made it in to my service ticket.

JLmartacus

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Well let me add to this thread. Kirkland rairdon sales guy lied to our face when ordering our jeep, so didn't order from them. Autonation Bellevue Porsche has been a shit show for more than two years so we didn't go to autonation Bellevue jeep (that may change) because of same ownership. Autonation Bellevue Mercedes (yes same owner) has returned to 5 star service for more than a year now! They had a 6 month blip of WTF, but worked out the kinks from the transition after autonation bought Barrier. Thank god too, my car is the clk350. Wife's is the 981S.

We ended up buying at Tacoma jeep. Outstanding experience beginning to end. However we live in Redmond. So it was time for our oil and tire rotation and we went to Seattle jeep. The defrauded me on the service (see my jeepcares post). So now I may try Bellevue jeep or go back to Tacoma. Not sure yet.

Seattle area for jeeps are becoming very questionable in my opinion. My fingers are crossed for autonation Bellevue jeep. I did go there once for our Dakota to get a part. Very helpful.

Be well all
Jeff
Any update? I also purchased my JLUR from Tacoma but live in Bothell. It's time for an oil change and tire rotation but don't really want to drive all the way down to Tacoma. I work in Bellevue, so am thinking to try them. I already know to avoid Kirkland and Seattle based on personal experience. :)

Thanks
Sponsored