Reneli

First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2D
Hello everyone!

As the title states I am looking to order a JL Sport but wanted to know if you guys had suggestions on dealerships in the LA area that are good to work with. Also, is ordering more costly than buying off the lot? How much off msrp can I expect to negotiate off? Thanks for the input.
Sponsored

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
Rob Trachtman in Irvine. 4% off invoice (approximately 8% off msrp). I haven’t used Rob, but I did communicate with him and he seems to be an honest a straight shooter. I bought mine out of state in Phoenix and getting it registered here is a pain in the ass! It’s actually easier to get a good deal when ordering compared to one off the lot.

OP
OP

Reneli

First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2D
Rob Trachtman in Irvine. 4% off invoice (approximately 8% off msrp). I haven’t used Rob, but I did communicate with him and he seems to be an honest a straight shooter. I bought mine out of state in Phoenix and getting it registered here is a pain in the ass! It’s actually easier to get a good deal when ordering compared to one off the lot.
Sweet! I reached out to him. Yea I heard you can get deals out of state but don’t really want to hassle with registration

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
I bought from ROB at his last dealership, he did a little bitter that 4% .. if i used the tread lightly program. Rob is a honest straightforward guy, and gives fair good pricing. Highly recommend him. @RobTrachtman

Sponsored

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
Oh yeah, forgot that the 4% is with an affiliate code which most people get through tread lightly. On the 2020 is he was able to go -5%, 2021 orders he said only -4%.

OP
OP

Reneli

First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2D
Oh yeah, forgot that the 4% is with an affiliate code which most people get through tread lightly. On the 2020 is he was able to go -5%, 2021 orders he said only -4%.
sweet I reached out! I am a super newbie to all of this so I have to sign up to tres lightly in order to get that price?

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
sweet I reached out! I am a super newbie to all of this so I have to sign up to tres lightly in order to get that price?
yes sign up for tread lightly, it gets you 1% of and you also get 50 bucks off of tires with the membership.. it's worth it for sure

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
You have to be a member for 30 days before your affiliate code will be valid. And the code is good for 1 year.

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The affiliate code is a good excuse to order, since by the time your Jeep arrives your 30 days will probably be up. :D

Sponsored

OP
OP

Reneli

First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2D
Thats
The affiliate code is a good excuse to order, since by the time your Jeep arrives your 30 days will probably be up. :D
that is exactly what rob told me he did also mention if I have my order sheet ready. As of now I’ve just been on Jeep.com and creating stuff. It seems pretty straight forward. Is the actual order sheet more complicated? meaning does it have a lot more options? where can I download an actual order sheet to fill out so I can send it in.

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Thats

that is exactly what rob told me he did also mention if I have my order sheet ready. As of now I’ve just been on Jeep.com and creating stuff. It seems pretty straight forward. Is the actual order sheet more complicated? meaning does it have a lot more options? where can I download an actual order sheet to fill out so I can send it in.
nope it’s pretty much the same thing, it’s super easy and well worth the wait to get exactly what you want at the best local price

Monsterdun

First Name
Monty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hello everyone!

As the title states I am looking to order a JL Sport but wanted to know if you guys had suggestions on dealerships in the LA area that are good to work with. Also, is ordering more costly than buying off the lot? How much off msrp can I expect to negotiate off? Thanks for the input.
Hello everyone!

I live in the Bay Area and trying to upgrade from a 2014 JKUS to a 21 JLUR.....and no dealers around me willing to deal.
Through the forums, Rob in Irvine and Kent from Nampa, Idaho, are the recommenced for the west coast.

I went back and forth with both for about 2 months....and Kent was much cheaper at 8% off Invoice, and was willing to work remotely and have a JLUR shopped.

But when said and Done, put my order in with Rob in early August, with like everyone confirming, 4% off invoice.....so got my VON, and checked Jeep chat a week later, and my VIN is issued, so now the waiting game.

Agree with everyone that didn’t want do deal with the hassle of registering an out of state vehicle, but biggest reason in following the tread, out of state vehicles dont qualify for lemon law, so IF for some reason something should happen, you would be screwed Cuz you bought it out of state.

have fun with your build and be patient.....
Sponsored