Good alignment shop on the north side of Houston

Matt_ConeTX

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
Posted this in the steering thread but didn't get enough looks I guess. 3.5" MC Gamechanger is here and the 38" Patagonias will be mounted and balanced today. Need recommendations for an alignment shop on the north side of Houston to dial it in after I'm in the Spring/Woodlands area.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Navasota is a pretty good haul from me. Guess I'll see how close it is using Metalcloak's specs.
We have folks from all over the state come out! You’re less than 45 mins from us. We’re between Montgomery and Navasota. More than happy to help get you lined out.

brett

Sponsored

OP
OP
Matt_ConeTX

Matt_ConeTX

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
We have folks from all over the state come out! You’re less than 45 mins from us. We’re between Montgomery and Navasota. More than happy to help get you lined out.

brett
Ok. You're not too far then. I'll be getting in touch with you soon. I'll be glad to have someone look over my work, lol.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
try ...The Big Sirloin... master mechanics in the shop with young ladies serving free bbq 16oz in the waiting room , the cold bud will be on your tab , just don't have too many ....you will have to leave in less than an hour

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Ok. You're not too far then. I'll be getting in touch with you soon. I'll be glad to have someone look over my work, lol.
sounds good. I have these MC lifts dialed in and more than happy to put a fresh set of eyes on it

brett

OP
OP
Matt_ConeTX

Matt_ConeTX

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
sounds good. I have these MC lifts dialed in and more than happy to put a fresh set of eyes on it

brett
Hey Brett, left you a voice mail at the shop. Got the lift on and would like to get it over there for an alignment as soon as you have an opening.

Thanks,
Matt
Sponsored