Sponsored

Going to run the Badge of Honor Trails in Colorado. So I have a few ?? For those in the KNOW.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Holy shiznit that's gotta be fun in crosswinds!
It weights 1800 pounds, and I can not even tell it is back there. The 36tt motorhome....that was fun in crosswinds. the Jeep will be nothing.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Is there any boondock camping along Engineer Pass?

anotherWS6

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jebadiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
[MEDIA=youtube said:
kW-UQXU7iFI[/MEDIA]
Dude. What in the F is up with that Raptor? How did he even manage to go off? Do you KNOW that he was drinking BTW?

Pretty sure anyone in that Jeep in the end is far from OK. Colorado has been claiming the lives of the careless or unlucky for many years. Since people were there.

Looks like an amazing time. I'm a CO native, kidnapped, smuggled and held against my will in NY for decades. I vow to move back one day. With my little daughter though she likely wont be little wen I do. Sad to be where. :crying: Hurts my heart every time I see a picture of CO.

Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Dude. What in the F is up with that Raptor? How did he even manage to go off? Do you KNOW that he was drinking BTW?

Pretty sure anyone in that Jeep in the end is far from OK. Colorado has been claiming the lives of the careless or unlucky for many years. Since people were there.

Looks like an amazing time. I'm a CO native, kidnapped, smuggled and held against my will in NY for decades. I vow to move back one day. With my little daughter though she likely wont be little wen I do. Sad to be where. :crying: Hurts my heart every time I see a picture of CO.
I'm pretty sure anywhere in the world has been claiming the lives of stupid people since the begining of time. I think some guy named Darwin had theories on this.

The only problem now is that we work to save them from themselves with our nanny state and concepts of liability.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
We ended up putting the campers on a site in a camp site in Ouray. It was centrally located and easy to wheel from everyday.

We did Red Cone Pass, Webster Pass, Imogene Pass, Black Bear Pass, Ophir Pass, Engineer Pass, Cinnamon Pass, Mineral Trail, Holly Cross, and then jumped over to Moab and did Rose Garden, Onion Creek and Top of the World.

It was an awesome time of wheeling.

OP
OP
wibornz

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Pics! Or it didn't happen. :)

How was Holy Cross...I would think French Creek was deep this year?
pics and drone vids coming to a new thread soon. The images and vids are still syning with google photos.

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Wow I feel like Ouray is in no way central to Holy Cross, Red Cone or Webster. But the rest of it makes sense LOL
Sponsored