Sponsored

Going to Moab this and next weekend - any tips?

bem1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Heading to Moab next month for Spring Break. Plan on hitting a bunch of Jeep Badge of Honor trails with our mostly stock Rubicon.....we can't wait!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
driventoadventure

driventoadventure

First Name
Lrr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Employed Gainfully
Clubs

Heading to Moab next month for Spring Break. Plan on hitting a bunch of Jeep Badge of Honor trails with our mostly stock Rubicon.....we can't wait!!!
For what it is worth - I had no trouble doing Finns n Things and Hell's Revenge, also basically stock. You'll need to be careful in a few areas on the exit half of Hell's Revenge though, because erosion has really taken its toll compared to videos I have seen of just last season. Depending on how stock you are though, you might have a lot of bumper scraping.

Oh, and I am now an official member of the trail-rash-tail-pipe club. LOL. I guess it is time to get the one and only exhaust mod for the diesel.
Jeep Wrangler JL Going to Moab this and next weekend - any tips? PXL_20220215_154924262

Last edited:

bem1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
For what it is worth - I had no trouble doing Finns n Things and Hell's Revenge, also basically stock. You'll need to be careful in a few areas on the exit half of Hell's Revenge though, because erosion has really taken its toll compared to videos I have seen of just last season. Depending on how stock you are though, you might have a lot of bumper scraping.

Oh, and I am now an official member of the trail-rash-tail-pipe club. LOL. I guess it is time to get the one and only exhaust mod for the diesel.
Jeep Wrangler JL Going to Moab this and next weekend - any tips? PXL_20220215_154924262
Trust me, I've been preparing for it. Have already installed these items:

Body Armor 5136 Universal Hitch Skid
Metalcloak M220 Rear Differential Skid Plate
EVO JL PROTEK REAR SHOCK SKIDS

Still need to install my front metalcloak front diff skid plate and waiting for Discount Tire to get my 35 bfg K02's in....
Sponsored