Going on a Long Shot Here.

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
So I am taking a really long shot here. I am trying to see if some small grain of luck that I can find my old JK to buyback. It was sold at auction in PA back in 2014.

Had the first-gen River Raider snorkel, River Raider rock sliders, and a Garvin roof rack. It was a manual transmission. 35's and had a crack on the driver's rear hardtop.

Again I know this is a super long shot but figured I would put it out there as odder things have happened.

Jeep Wrangler JL Going on a Long Shot Here. 4d9793fc
Jeep Wrangler JL Going on a Long Shot Here. 3fb2473c
Jeep Wrangler JL Going on a Long Shot Here. 4e639bb5
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Do you have your old VIN?

OP
OP
WilhelmSR

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
Do you have your old VIN?
I do not, been looking to see if I can find anything with it and no luck. We moved since then and stuff always gets moved around and lost.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I do not, been looking to see if I can find anything with it and no luck. We moved since then and stuff always gets moved around and lost.
Any chance you can look up your old auto insurance policy online? Might be on there.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
So I am taking a really long shot here. I am trying to see if some small grain of luck that I can find my old JK to buyback. It was sold at auction in PA back in 2014.

Had the first-gen River Raider snorkel, River Raider rock sliders, and a Garvin roof rack. It was a manual transmission. 35's and had a crack on the driver's rear hardtop.

Again I know this is a super long shot but figured I would put it out there as odder things have happened.

Check through old emails, call your insurance provider, they should have the VIN. (Or the place you had it serviced might also). Once you have the VIN, locating it should be pretty easy.

OP
OP
WilhelmSR

WilhelmSR

First Name
Wilhelm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HellaYella JLUR
Check through old emails, call your insurance provider, they should have the VIN. (Or the place you had it serviced might also). Once you have the VIN, locating it should be pretty easy.
Can't find the VIN, called the dealer I used to take it for service and they don't have it anymore.
Sponsored