Sponsored

Gobi vs Zynith Colors - Jeep Website Configurator Images Comparison.

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Marine, Full-time Overlander.
I picked up a Silver Zynith factory order at Gupton late January. Now that Gobi came out I wanted to see a comparison of the two colors so I pasted some screen grabs together from the Jeep website.
We all know the online configuration tool does not accurately reflect what the colors actually look like in person. Silver Zynith looks much better than this depiction, and I think that will hold true for the Gobi as well.

I haven't done any mods to my JL yet, and I wasn't planning on doing so until this summer which is good because now I have an itch for Gobi, but I still really like my Zynith too. I will probably keep the Zynith, but if the inline 6 was already out the combination of the two would probably be enough to do a new factory order today!

Just for fun what do you folks think is the best color? Feel free to post your own comparison pics of Gobi and your other favorite color.

Jeep Wrangler JL Gobi vs Zynith Colors - Jeep Website Configurator Images Comparison. Gobi Zynith Compariso
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Astro Jeep

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I am not a soft top fan, but I do think the tan soft top looks great on Gobi.

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 8.04.04 AM.png

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
The tan top looks surprisingly good on a variety of colors: Sarge, Hydro, Black, White, Silver, Stingray. Even on Firecracker!

cride1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I had a Gobi JK and loved it. Probably my favorite out of the 4 Jeeps I have owned. I personally like it a little better than the Zynith but Zynith does look pretty good.

I am not a fan of the tan soft top on the Gobi though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Astro Jeep

Astro Jeep

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Silver Zynith JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I ordered a Willys Xtreme Recon in Gobi with the tan seats! 👍
Do you know if the XR comes with iron knuckles? I have the diesel and my knuckles are aluminum. Thought for sure the heavier Diesel engine would come with iron knuckles, but nope!

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Man, Gobi and a turbo version of the straight 6 would probably be enough to get me to trade in my Rugged Brown Ram for a Gladiator.
Jeep Wrangler JL Gobi vs Zynith Colors - Jeep Website Configurator Images Comparison. 1648819030971

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Do you know if the XR comes with iron knuckles? I have the diesel and my knuckles are aluminum. Thought for sure the heavier Diesel engine would come with iron knuckles, but nope!
Yes the XR does come with Iron Knuckles. Just one of the reasons why I ordered the Willys XR over the Standard Rubicon in that price point. I don't have my Jeep yet but other Forum members that have their XR have verified the Iron Knuckles.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I love the Gobi color, I wish they would've released it sooner. My wife hates it though so I probably would've still had to go with the Zynith lol. I would love to see Gator come to the Wrangler as well, I think that and saddle interior would be a great combo.

Sponsored

JL Diesel

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JL Diesel Sport S
Yes the XR does come with Iron Knuckles. Just one of the reasons why I ordered the Willys XR over the Standard Rubicon in that price point. I don't have my Jeep yet but other Forum members that have their XR have verified the Iron Knuckles.
But you can’t get the XR with the diesel engine…maybe that will change too

JL Diesel

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 JL Diesel Sport S
I have to say I was bummed when I saw Gobi was released while my Jeep was on order but after getting it I’m completely sold on Sting Grey. Also every night around an hour before sunset I get my ‘Gobi’ color ;)
Jeep Wrangler JL Gobi vs Zynith Colors - Jeep Website Configurator Images Comparison. 388D800A-9E52-4A36-82B4-083A31550328
Sponsored