• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington Gobi Stealth Roof Rack 2dr

maweber

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Looking to sell Gobi roof rack that I have had on since October. BLUF it didn't anticipate the added buffeting of the soft top and looking to put this money towards a trailer (which the wife will more enjoy). It's a solid rack, have not done any further modification (adding lights, etc)

Details:
  • 50" Multi Light set up (not 40" light bar)
  • Comes with wind deflector
  • Soft Top Protector
  • Quick Release Kit
  • Hardware for hard top installs as well (bolts to remove quick release and protective pieces for the hard top).
  • Some consumable parts will have to be replaced (clear film beneath wind screen, and potentially the bottom wear protectors but those might be able to be reapplied, everything else was bult on)

PNW (OR, WA, ID) only. No shipping, and I will need assistance with uninstall (and am happy to assist with install).

Out the door cost was $2k roughly, asking $1200.
Sponsored

Last edited:

chacomaya

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2013 VW Golf R, 2016 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT, 2015 KTM 500EXC
Vehicle Showcase
Dang, if this were for a JLU, I'd be on my way over. Good luck with the sale.

Sponsored

OP
OP
maweber

maweber

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Yes, I still have this, but putting any sale on hold until this summer.

jl_misfit

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport
Damnit, I'd buy this tomorrow if you weren't on the opposite end of the country.

Sponsored

OP
OP
maweber

maweber

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
2 door or 4 door?
2 Door.

As an update to those interested, I should be back in state and ready to sell this last week of June. I'll reach out to those that have expressed interest directly first. Given I am unsure the usability of the pads, whomever inherits the rack I'd highly suggest purchasing the Gobi Roof Rack Transfer Kit as the only unused pads I have are the upper hardtop mounts (as I presently have a soft top).

OP
OP
maweber

maweber

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Back in vincity of the Jeep and the roof rack is back on the market. Our needs for the rack have changed, which is why we are pursuing to sell it. I have reached out to those that DM'd me. As stated in the prior post, while not needed for a initial install, you may have also purchase the Gobi Roof Rack Transfer Kit.

OP
OP
maweber

maweber

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Ended going a different route, happy trails.
Sponsored