• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas Gobi Racks JL 4-DOOR Stealth no shipping located Dallas, TX $1750.00

wangdiddy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Click Here for Gobi Rack website

This has performed well for me. I am changing over to an Ursa Minor top. Gobi rack and hard top are for sale. This thread is for the Gobi rack only. Currently selling for $1,895.00 with a six month wait (see above link). Comes with the light bar brackets-perfect for a kchilites gravity pro6 bar, drivers rear ladder, all mounting hardware, 2 cross bars (for mounting tents), wind deflector, and a tube of anti-seize for your install. I used anti-seize on all of my bolts per Gobi install instructions.

This is too big to package and ship, please don't ask. You have two options for pick up. Option 1, you bring a trailer and haul it off. Option 2, I help you install it at my house and you drive your Jeep to/from the Dallas area. I am open to other options (not shipping) but I prefer you pick up.

View attachment 373128 View attachment 373129 View attachment 373130 View attachment 373131 View attachment 373132
Question. did the brackets that ikmaper provide work with the gobi rack? I have the same set up. just waiting on the rack. I think mine came with the 2.0 brackets.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Overland Productions

Overland Productions

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase
Question. did the brackets that ikmaper provide work with the gobi rack? I have the same set up. just waiting on the rack. I think mine came with the 2.0 brackets.
Yes, the 2.0 Ikamper brackets do work with Gobi cross bars. I would still recommend the 1.0 setup though. The clearance toward the back is too tight in my opinion

wangdiddy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Yes, the 2.0 Ikamper brackets do work with Gobi cross bars. I would still recommend the 1.0 setup though. The clearance toward the back is too tight in my opinion
I have the stealth gobi rack for the power roof top. I plan to put the tent in the very back up the rack so I can use the sunroof still. I have the ikamper mini. So you would recommend switching the brackets for the 1.0 still?

thanks for replying! Why are you selling this set up? looks nice on the jeep.

OP
OP
Overland Productions

Overland Productions

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase
I have the stealth gobi rack for the power roof top. I plan to put the tent in the very back up the rack so I can use the sunroof still. I have the ikamper mini. So you would recommend switching the brackets for the 1.0 still?

thanks for replying! Why are you selling this set up? looks nice on the jeep.
In that case the 2.0 brackets will be perfect provided the rear insert is removed. Otherwise the 2.0 brackets will sit on top of the wire mesh once installed.

The mini fits really well on almost any rack. In one of my photos in this post the Jeep in front of me has the mini up top. He has room for storage in front of and behind the ikamper.

I sold the ikamper and gobi rack because I am switching to the Ursa Minor hard top replacement.

Stock photo:
Jeep Wrangler JL Gobi Racks JL 4-DOOR Stealth no shipping located Dallas, TX $1750.00 ursaminor.JPG

wangdiddy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
In that case the 2.0 brackets will be perfect provided the rear insert is removed. Otherwise the 2.0 brackets will sit on top of the wire mesh once installed.

The mini fits really well on almost any rack. In one of my photos in this post the Jeep in front of me has the mini up top. He has room for storage in front of and behind the ikamper.

I sold the ikamper and gobi rack because I am switching to the Ursa Minor hard top replacement.

Stock photo:
Jeep Wrangler JL Gobi Racks JL 4-DOOR Stealth no shipping located Dallas, TX $1750.00 ursaminor.JPG
Thanks for the info. much appreciated! I will keep the 2.0 brackets.

How did you like the gobi and ikamper set up? I will have to check out the URSA set up.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Overland Productions

Overland Productions

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info. much appreciated! I will keep the 2.0 brackets.

How did you like the gobi and ikamper set up? I will have to check out the URSA set up.
I freakin loved it. Each tent has its quirks but the ikamper solved more issues than it created. I am the type to change camps each day so set up and take down times are important to me. If I only moved every three days or stayed in the same spot for a week I might have kept my soft shell CVT

wangdiddy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
I freakin loved it. Each tent has its quirks but the ikamper solved more issues than it created. I am the type to change camps each day so set up and take down times are important to me. If I only moved every three days or stayed in the same spot for a week I might have kept my soft shell CVT
Yeah that is what sold me on the ikamper. Quality and set up time. Set up comes in handy when you have to drive your jeep to get to certain places during the day that aren't around the campsite.

wangdiddy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
One last question. do you know with the 2.0 brackets will my roof top be able to open up all the way?

OP
OP
Overland Productions

Overland Productions

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase
One last question. do you know with the 2.0 brackets will my roof top be able to open up all the way?
That's a good question. I think there is about 3-3.5 inches of clearance between my hard top and the bottom of my gobi rack. Since the brackets were touching the metal mesh on the rack I think the brackets will actually sit a bit lower with your sky one touch design. Lets say there is 3" of clearance between the hard top and the bottom of the bracket. You might get an extra 1/4 inch since fabric can sit lower.

I would be interested in hearing your experience once it's installed. I hope they thought through that. I don't see any changes to the rack height stated on their website.

Jeep Wrangler JL Gobi Racks JL 4-DOOR Stealth no shipping located Dallas, TX $1750.00 ikamper brackets.JPG

wangdiddy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
That's a good question. I think there is about 3-3.5 inches of clearance between my hard top and the bottom of my gobi rack. Since the brackets were touching the metal mesh on the rack I think the brackets will actually sit a bit lower with your sky one touch design. Lets say there is 3" of clearance between the hard top and the bottom of the bracket. You might get an extra 1/4 inch since fabric can sit lower.

I would be interested in hearing your experience once it's installed. I hope they thought through that. I don't see any changes to the rack height stated on their website.

Jeep Wrangler JL Gobi Racks JL 4-DOOR Stealth no shipping located Dallas, TX $1750.00 ikamper brackets.JPG
I will keep you posted. I hope it works. haha
Sponsored