First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.gobiracks.com/product/gobi-jeep-wrangler-jl-4door-stealth-rack-40-led-setup/

This has performed well for me. I am changing over to an Ursa Minor top. Gobi rack, ikamper, and hard top are all for sale. This thread is for the Gobi rack only. Currently selling for $1,895.00 with a six month wait (see above link). Comes with the light bar brackets-perfect for a kchilites gravity pro6 bar, drivers rear ladder, all mounting hardware, 2 cross bars (for mounting tents), wind deflector, and a tube of anti-seize for your install. I used anti-seize on all of my bolts per Gobi install instructions.

This is too big to package and ship, please don't ask. You have two options for pick up. Option 1, you bring a trailer and haul it off. Option 2, I help you install it at my house and you drive your Jeep to/from the Dallas area. I am open to other options (not shipping) but I prefer you pick up.

gobi1.jpg
gobi2.jpg
gobi3.jpg
IMG_4155.JPG
IMG_6744.JPG

Advertisement

OP
Overland_Texas

Overland_Texas

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Gobi rack and iKamper are available as a combo. Both on the market.

AppleJacks23

First Name
A.J.
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Human Resources
5300.00 for the combo. Someone can go from showroom floor to rooftop tent in the same day.
I'm in your zip code. Interested in a roof rack but really don't need it for a while. Lmk if you really need to move on it and that price comes down.

OP
Overland_Texas

Overland_Texas

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in your zip code. Interested in a roof rack but really don't need it for a while. Lmk if you really need to move on it and that price comes down.
If you have the time I recommend placing an order with www.gobiracks.com

Someone who wants to skip the order process or receiving a pallet from an 18-wheeler can look into purchasing this one.

I think there's a lot of value in local pick up and help with the install. No tax, no shipping, no delivery anxiety.

I have a 4-5 month wait for my Ursa Minor. I can hold onto this one until spring before the price comes down.

Advertisement

Freeland Jeep

Advertisement